What has happened to this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet a lot of them wish the DNC didn't screw her out of the presidency.

Pixie doesn't really know what she's talking about. Dem women really like Hillary.

I voted for her in the Primary. You're right, it was the DNC who screwed Hillary.. And that idiot campaign manager of hers.

She doesn't? *raises bullshit flag*

And you STILL voted for Obama; however, don't blame HER campaign manager. Blame the media and the leftwingnut superdelegates who voted against their constituents.

But that makes it okay to vote fr a chronic liar, right? Y'all are so fucking smart.:cuckoo:

You know, you added a smilie for *raises bullshit flag*?

:bsflag:

It's a bullshit biased list, and you know it. You're using the lunatics to support your numbers, rather than coming up with an honest list of regular "rightie" posters that DON'T go off the deep end.

How is it a bullshit biased list? Well why don't you make a list of regular "rightie" posters who don't go off the deep end. If anything, I made an objective list that didn't insult anybody. And in that case, why don't you do the same thing for the left and exclude those like Rdean. Only fair.

Instead of accusing me of not being in school like you did in a previous post, why not simply try to discuss this without any insults?

And therein lies the problem - you're too god damned worried about someone will say about/to you, that you're not willing to tell the truth.

Take the fucking nutjobs off your list, and try again.

You could say the same about the leftie list. That aside it was a right and left list. he said nothing about it being a loon list...

Exactly. Each side has it's share of loons. And if I started to make a list of who is a "loon" and who isn't a "loon" then it would start going into the area of subjective rather than objective.

I probably did because he hasn't logged on in the last 24 hours. It took me a good ten minutes and a decent memory to compile this list. Not sure why Dis is acting like it's some impossible feat.

It's a bullshit biased list, and you know it. You're using the lunatics to support your numbers, rather than coming up with an honest list of regular "rightie" posters that DON'T go off the deep end.

You could say the same about the leftie list. That aside it was a right and left list. he said nothing about it being a loon list...

Lame. :eusa_hand:

And therein lies the problem - you're too god damned worried about someone will say about/to you, that you're not willing to tell the truth.

Take the fucking nutjobs off your list, and try again.

See my last post. Who you consider a nutjob and who I consider a nutjob may vary when it comes to a different name. If I give that list to every single active member of USMB over the last two years and ask them to take out the nuts, you'll get a lot of different answers.

I've never been worried about pissing people off on this board. If I had that problem, wouldn't of bothered to post here in the first place.

Instead of criticizing me, why don't you take my list as a template and make your own list for both sides excluding the loons?

Exactly. Each side has it's share of loons. And if I started to make a list of who is a "loon" and who isn't a "loon" then it would start going into the area of subjective rather than objective.

Deflection alert.

Fair share of loons has nothing to do with majority posters on the board.

you're seeing way too much into what he wrote...way too much...

Deflection alert.

I'll make you the same offer I just did to Dis. Instead of criticizing me, why not take my list as a template and take off the people who you consider to be loons. Then after you're done, post the list to this thread and have sharing time with the rest of us.

Considering there is currently a difference of 59 members between the right and left, should be interesting what you come up with.

As should YOU ma'am. I've NEVER seen you criticize a leftie even though I clearly remember you claiming to be non partisan when I first started posting here. I can tell you for FACT that Gunny has no problem chewing a righties ass when he thinks it's deserved.

You STFU too, neocon.

Jeez ... can I get some f-ing normal people here?

You crack me up. Look neocon up sometime and realize that it isn't me.

True.

Look up "Imbecile."

You izz so damn boring!

So boring you saw fit to comment...

..go figure

all people who make lists are boring.

You think Santa is BORING? :eek:

santa_list-1024x678.gif

you're seeing way too much into what he wrote...way too much...

I'm seeing he took the rest of the members and just lumped them to the other side. I would say *half* of the so-called "righties" here are fucking lunatics, that don't even qualify as mentally stable, much less the "conservative right".

Deflection alert.

I'll make you the same offer I just did to Dis. Instead of criticizing me, why not take my list as a template and take off the people who you consider to be loons. Then after you're done, post the list to this thread and have sharing time with the rest of us.

Considering there is currently a difference of 59 members between the right and left, should be interesting what you come up with.

How about as the Administrator of this board, I don't? I can EASILY match your dumb ass name for name and exceed you.

Tell you what. This is done. You want to play in Admin, I'll fuck you up so fast you'll think you're a 16 year old virgin in a cow camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back