What has caused 50 states to want to secede ???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation
A backlash Monday night saw requests filed with the White House to strip citizenship rights from Americans who signed petitions to help states

White House 'secede' petitions reach 660,000 signatures, 50-state participation | The Daily Caller

Why if Obama was such a "smart" compassionate, effective President are all the states have petitions to leave the marvelous powers of a government that sends money all around the world for activities such as:
spend $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Washington spends $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties
- Studying pig poop. The Environmental Protection Agency awarded a $141,450 grant under the Clean Air Act to fund a Chinese study on swine manure and
- a $1.2 million grant to the United Nations for clean fuel promotion.
- Amtrak snacks. Federally subsidized Amtrak lost $84.5 million on its food and beverage services in 2011 and $833.8 million over the past 10 years.
- Conferences for government employees. In 2008 and 2009 alone, the Department of Justice spent $121 million to host or participate in 1,832 conferences.

Maybe these 675,000 signatures represent 10% , 20% or more of totally disgruntled TAX PAYERS that MAY practice what Obama's been doing in following Cloward/Piven strategies:
First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

IS iT POSSIBLE THERE WILL BE A TAX PAYERS' REVOLT?

Last edited:
black-targets.jpg

What causes an underwhelming minority of citizens to want to secede?

Let me count the ways:

1. Butthurt
2. Pique
3. Selfishness
4. Bigotry
5. Racism
6. Shame
7. Fear
8. Stupidity
9. Disillusionment
10.Hissy-fit

All of it brought on by Obama winning the election in November.

Ignorant people who have bought into right wing lies? And notice I'm being nice and not saying racist ignorant people.

also refreshing that you refrained from using the word "cocksucker"... :)

I save that word for special people who would literally suck the cock of their political masters because what they're saying is so ignorant that that's the only thing I can figure they're about. I also like calling homophobic idiots on this site that word.

And yeah... I do overuse that word. :)

Ignorant people who have bought into right wing lies? And notice I'm being nice and not saying racist ignorant people.

also refreshing that you refrained from using the word "cocksucker"... :)

I save that word for special people who would literally suck the cock of their political masters because what they're saying is so ignorant that that's the only thing I can figure they're about. I also like calling homophobic idiots on this site that word.

And yeah... I do overuse that word. :)

:lol:

Just out of curiosity, and not related to anything....does anybody know what weapon that guy is holding?

I ask because I saw something quite similar being carried by a Mexican border patrol officer several years ago in Mexicali. This happened while his compadre's were swarming all over my truck and, when I saw that monster, I shit bricks and gave up any idea of making a break for the American side. :eek:

(I wasn't carrying any contraband and they eventually let me go.)

Maybe these 675,000 signatures represent 10% , 20% or more of totally disgruntled TAX PAYERS that MAY practice what Obama's been doing in following Cloward/Piven strategies

Those signatures represent 1% of the total votes cast for Obama in November, and 0.5% of total votes cast. Any other stupid things you'd like to say before the night is through?

White House ‘secede’ petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation
A backlash Monday night saw requests filed with the White House to strip citizenship rights from Americans who signed petitions to help states

White House 'secede' petitions reach 660,000 signatures, 50-state participation | The Daily Caller

Why if Obama was such a "smart" compassionate, effective President are all the states have petitions to leave the marvelous powers of a government that sends money all around the world for activities such as:
spend $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Washington spends $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties
- Studying pig poop. The Environmental Protection Agency awarded a $141,450 grant under the Clean Air Act to fund a Chinese study on swine manure and
- a $1.2 million grant to the United Nations for clean fuel promotion.
- Amtrak snacks. Federally subsidized Amtrak lost $84.5 million on its food and beverage services in 2011 and $833.8 million over the past 10 years.
- Conferences for government employees. In 2008 and 2009 alone, the Department of Justice spent $121 million to host or participate in 1,832 conferences.

Maybe these 675,000 signatures represent 10% , 20% or more of totally disgruntled TAX PAYERS that MAY practice what Obama's been doing in following Cloward/Piven strategies:
First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

IS iT POSSIBLE THERE WILL BE A TAX PAYERS' REVOLT?

Actually, 675,000 signatures represents about 0.5% of TAX PAYERS.

In other words, IF all the signers of those petitions were people who had a net tax liability (which is staggeringly unlikely), it would represent about 5 out of every thousand TAX PAYERS.

Forum List

Back