What Has America Become?

America will be great again...Obama really fucked things up but Trump will and is making America great again...

A message that tells us we should be afraid of other Americans is poison. A message that there are simple solutions to assuage the fears being shown is dangerous to our democracy. And messages that sow fear, hatred and division are welcomed only by those who lack imagination, courage and our image American optimism.

Poison, danger and fearful minds will always be rejected by the responsible, the mature and the thoughtful.

Beats lighting a candle and singing we are the world with your finger up your ass wondering what happened .View attachment 183362
Would you prefer a gaggle of young white men with tiki torches chanting 'Jews will not replace us!"?

It may seem to you and others like you that we are in the season of the bully. But bullies never triumph. History shows us that.

`
I'm not concerned what old white men think America has become. It's an idiosyncrasy of mine. I care what the new generations think.
`
New generation are whining sheepals , indoctrinated by democratic collages , they could not change a flat tire or an oil change much less add anything of value to a company. :113::113:
Could you please give an example of a democratic collage? Did they cut and paste images of JFK and FDR?

This succinct editorial describes most of what is wrong with American politics today.

Ken%20Huber.png

This looks like a letter to the editor from a old white curmudgeon with racist and victimhood issues.

`
I'm not concerned what old white men think America has become. It's an idiosyncrasy of mine. I care what the new generations think.
`
The new generations are those that think nothing of significance happened before they were born. They have no pride in American History or in the painstaking care that went into choosing the words of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, or the battles fought to defend our freedoms and those of our allies, or anything else considered patriotic. They are too busy celebrating the joys of unisex restrooms, free abortions, and future welfare payments.

Not long ago a Comservative named Ronald Reagan said "It's morning in America."

Today the Trumpians sound the alarm of fear and division.

Where are the Conservatives?
Trump is not a conservative. He is a pragmatist. He doesn't give a shit what party you belong to. He recognizes problems, tells you which one's he's gonna solve, and then starts doing it. There's no fear in fighting against creeping liberalism....only good sense. The division comes naturally when fuckhead liberals get their panties in a wad upon knowing their dreams are being smashed.

What was it the bitch, Hillary said when she figured out she'd lost to Trump? "We are fucked!"

Liberalism sucks!....and history proves it!

Fuck liberalism! Fuck liberals!
Sadly you seem to see nobility in your attitude.
I make no claim of nobility though I do recognize it in others. I see little or none at all from the liberal side.

This very old man does not like the direction in which the country is going, either.

I have NO doubt that it will become a much more dysfunctional society.

Being a fair-minded person, however, I agree with those young whippersnappers who say that the old cannot stop the changes.

We can ALL agree that the United States of America (if it still exists) in the year 2100 will be something beyond our current imagination.

My advice is take care of your families and ignore all the political hubbub. The swamp will always be there and as long as very wealthy people are running the show it will truly not be drained. It's always been this way and the current admin is no better or worse than any other.

This succinct editorial describes most of what is wrong with American politics today.

Ken%20Huber.png
America used to be about the plebeians, the basic American working middle class backbone. NOW? Our government is by and large a bunch of prostitutes for wealthy lawyers they pander to any cause or political action groups of whatever stripe. NRA, Gay rights, Illegal aliens, you name it.

Forum List

Back