What has America become?

Stupid fuking letter, more stupid fuking thread.

There are far better pieces of Prose Beretta/TPS could have used to transmit the faux outrage of the right wing loons.

What's said is that he needed someone else to string together a worn out collection of rightwing cliches. One would think that one could at least have the initiative to write one's own set of lame complaints, in one's own words.

Now do you have an opinion on the article or just here to reinforce what we already know...you're a trolling asshole who stirs the pot and runs when the heat is turned up.

Typical ofuscating, and talking points by the left; no attempt to argue the facts. This letter is spot on.
You liberal retards love to abort the most innocent, but act like like your outraged over this tradgedy for pure political purposses- you don't give a shit about human life. Guns don't kill period- people do. The issue here is responsibility; that dumb ass mother allowed her sick ass son access to her weapons!
Decadence is what you liberals promote. You won't be content until you destroy America, but
there are millions of guns, and freedom loving gun owners in your way! You are really a sick bunch - the devil's own!

Typical ofuscating, and talking points by the left; no attempt to argue the facts. This letter is spot on.
You liberal retards love to abort the most innocent, but act like like your outraged over this tradgedy for pure political purposses- you don't give a shit about human life. Guns don't kill period- people do. The issue here is responsibility; that dumb ass mother allowed her sick ass son access to her weapons!
Decadence is what you liberals promote. You won't be content until you destroy America, but
there are millions of guns, and freedom loving gun owners in your way! You are really a sick bunch - the devil's own!

:clap2:

And? :cool:

"There are millions of them out there, and a house to house search is out of the question. At least at present"

You gonna get your Gestapo pals and go door to door? There you have the libby mindset. Eventually we'll invade your home and take your guns because we don't like YOU having them.

A couple more incidents like Sandy Hook, and that will happen. Even to sane gunowners like myself.

We have seen the constant escalation of these incidents for the last decade. At some point, there is going to a very severe counter reaction. One that I won't like. That is an easy prediction. And people like yourself will be to blame for that reaction.

And what about all the blood shed over the last 230+ years that secured your freedoms and rights?

Weren't those freedoms secured first by a well regulated militia, and then by the Standing Army. Not by individuals with weapons.

Great example of power and control, telling you what you can or can't own, it's what progressives love. Their grab for more power and control over the lives of Americans is just beginning, they use emotion and government power to force their will. It's a sad time for future generations of Americans unless this is stopped.

Great, asshole. A couple more Sandy Hook's and you will have to meet far greater qualifications than that to own any gun.

This debate was not brought on by people wanting to take your guns. It has been brought on by the ease with which the crazies have access to weopon which can kill rapidly in large numbers. And idiots like you empowered the crazies. Now we have 20 dead little children. Thank you so much.

You're an old fool. Removing freedoms from people is not the answer, nor will it stop the basic human condition from manifesting. People die, people kill other people, people have mental illness and there is nothing in your power you can do to stop it from happening unless you plan putting all of society in solitary confinement. Even then, it wouldn't be enough. What right do you have to restrict the freedom of others?? The arrogance is disgusting.

Perhaps not. However we certainly should have the right to limit the damage such deranged individual can do. High capacity clips?

You know what? Stick that splitting hairs about the quality of the weapon up your ass.

Stick your fucking hyperbole and fear mongering up yours.

I'm fear mongering? I have seen your kind try and make this distinction, that somehow a weapon that is modeled after a military weapon is somehow not a military weapon because............ it's fire selector doesn't include full auto.

Or you can't mount a grenade launcher, a bayonet, or has a folding stock.

I thought you gun nuts were all about guns. Then why in the fuk can't you identify an assault weapon when you see one? Is the AK47 in all its configurations an assault weapon.
Or a deer hunting rifle.

You know that the only reason the gun manufactuers are not offering full auto guns?
It's not legal. Amazing isn't it. Something about guns was determined to be illegal and low and behold you can't buy that gun and use it on citizens here in the USA.

Bet that pisses you off. Trampling on your freedom to own a fully automatic weapon. You need that gun don't you. Bet you have explored all the illegal means to get one of those weapons eh?

There is absolutely no difference between an AR that shoots a .223 and any other semi auto that shoots a .223 round

semiautointro.jpg

Both of these rifles do exactly the same thing and shoot exactly the same ammo at exactly the same rate of fire and can both be reloaded in a matter of seconds they just look different.

So be honest and say you want to ban all semi auto rifles.

I do not own an AR frame rifle and I don't want to own one. I own several handguns, a couple shotguns a .22 semi auto and a Browning 30/06 semi auto.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back