What Has Allah Brought The World?

Yeah, I've seen the videos of self-immolation.

I don't mean that.

I mean Sati.

Sati (practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rumor is that a Brahman complained at the British prohibition of throwing the widow on the funeral pyre, saying it was a Hindu tradition. To which the British commander replied that they too had a tradition, of hanging men by the neck for killing women.

But we just don't hear much about them anymore. Noooooooo, no. Now it's the Jewish population vs. the Muslim population, and somehow, Christians get sandwiched in between.

Nonsense.

Islam is at war against civilization. They hate the Jews simply because Israel is a modern, civilized nation in the midst of the middle East shit hole. Islam is every bit as much at war against Christians as they are Jews. Any who deny the authority and dominion of Islam are targets.

JStone may be a troll, but he is right about Islam.

Or Israel, vs. Iran (or whomever) and America stands and watches to see what's going to happen next. It's ridiculous.

You don't view Iran as a threat? I remember 1978, Iran is an enemy of the United States.

Islam is at war against civilization. They hate the Jews simply because Israel is a modern, civilized nation in the midst of the middle East shit hole.

Not, exactly, though, not entirely untrue. muslime hostility against Jews is part of islimic doctrine based on mahomet's hostility against the Jews for rejecting his absurd belief system. So, too, muslime animosity against Christians, Zoroastrians and all infidels

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen the videos of self-immolation.

I don't mean that.

I mean Sati.

Sati (practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rumor is that a Brahman complained at the British prohibition of throwing the widow on the funeral pyre, saying it was a Hindu tradition. To which the British commander replied that they too had a tradition, of hanging men by the neck for killing women.

But we just don't hear much about them anymore. Noooooooo, no. Now it's the Jewish population vs. the Muslim population, and somehow, Christians get sandwiched in between.

Nonsense.

Islam is at war against civilization. They hate the Jews simply because Israel is a modern, civilized nation in the midst of the middle East shit hole. Islam is every bit as much at war against Christians as they are Jews. Any who deny the authority and dominion of Islam are targets.

JStone may be a troll, but he is right about Islam.

Or Israel, vs. Iran (or whomever) and America stands and watches to see what's going to happen next. It's ridiculous.

You don't view Iran as a threat? I remember 1978, Iran is an enemy of the United States.

I do remember, vaguely, the hostage situation. I was 4, and I remember asking what a hostage was. I was thinking, "sausage", in my head.

I remember Iran in 1979, thats when they threw out the US installed Dictator

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup[3]) was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom and the United States under the name TPAJAX Project.[4] The coup saw the transition of Mohammad-Rezā Shāh Pahlavi from a constitutional monarch to an authoritarian one who relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power until his own overthrow in February 1979.[5]
1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup[3]) was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom and the United States under the name TPAJAX Project.[4] The coup saw the transition of Mohammad-Rezā Shāh Pahlavi from a constitutional monarch to an authoritarian one who relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power until his own overthrow in February 1979.[5]

The thing about that is I keep hearing people tell me what a nice place Iran used to be before the Revolution, now Iran is a terrorist supporting state seeking nuclear weapons becoming more and more isolated by the day that also takes foreigners hostage every chance it gets and has no respect for foreign diplomats, hmmm, the Shah seems like a pussycat to me compared to the Ayatollahs and thugs that run the show over there now, just my opinion.

Puta, you spics like the nice muslimes, si, puta?

al Qaeda Claims Madrid Bombings
BBC NEWS | Europe | Al-Qaeda 'claims Madrid bombings'

ADIOS, MOTHERFUCKERS! :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc]Madrid Train Bombings - YouTube[/ame]

Of course!Ugh-uh.
So in other words, no you have not served, or attempted to serve.
In other words, we're in and a total loss too, and try wildass-guess grandstanding riding alleged family and ms history as proof of anything, aren't we?
Full of shit, full of shit, full of shit.
Shouldn't that be addressed to a qualified nurse, or a mental care professional?
And you and your buddy are delusional.
Who might that "buddy" be? Mr. "shogun"?
Shitting on the "gentiles"-a HUGE population on earth.
That's what pigeons do, of course.
Not too smart, buddy. Do you really want to go there?
Where?
Huh? Huh?
¿

allah brought the world honor killings of muslimas raped, muslimas wanting a divorce and muslimas dressing in Levis and other Western clothes that bring "dishonor" ALLAHU AKBAR :eek:

Sharia law does not punish honor killings. :eek: :eek:
Who Is Subject To Retaliation For Injurious Crimes
Retaliation is obligatory against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right.

The following are not subject to retaliation...
A father or mother (or their father and mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

The thing about that is I keep hearing people tell me what a nice place Iran used to be before the Revolution, now Iran is a terrorist supporting state seeking nuclear weapons becoming more and more isolated by the day that also takes foreigners hostage every chance it gets and has no respect for foreign diplomats, hmmm, the Shah seems like a pussycat to me compared to the Ayatollahs and thugs that run the show over there now, just my opinion.
One mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter
There is NO proof Iran is seeking Nuclear weapons, and they Have signed the NPT, all there Nuclear research is supervised Israel on the other hand is known to have over 200 Nuclear war-heads and refuse's inspections
How many "foreigners" are being held hostage in Guantanamo?
Respect for diplomats? U.S. raid on the Iranian Liaison Office in Arbil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Shah a pussycat?
SAVAK was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service established by Iran's Mohammad Reza Shah on the recommendation of the British Government[citation needed] and with the help of the United States' Central Intelligence Agency (the CIA).[1] SAVAK operated from 1957 to 1979, when the Pahlavi dynasty was overthrown. SAVAK has been described as Iran's "most hated and feared institution" prior to the revolution of 1979 because of its practice of torturing and executing opponents of the Pahlavi regime
SAVAK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter
There is NO proof Iran is seeking Nuclear weapons, and they Have signed the NPT, all there Nuclear research is supervised Israel on the other hand is known to have over 200 Nuclear war-heads and refuse's inspections
How many "foreigners" are being held hostage in Guantanamo?
Respect for diplomats? U.S. raid on the Iranian Liaison Office in Arbil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Shah a pussycat?
SAVAK was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service established by Iran's Mohammad Reza Shah on the recommendation of the British Government[citation needed] and with the help of the United States' Central Intelligence Agency (the CIA).[1] SAVAK operated from 1957 to 1979, when the Pahlavi dynasty was overthrown. SAVAK has been described as Iran's "most hated and feared institution" prior to the revolution of 1979 because of its practice of torturing and executing opponents of the Pahlavi regime
SAVAK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Puta, allah and the pedophile mahomet are terrorists. :eek:

Quran 8:12: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

When you insult Allah you Insult JAHOVA as there is only one God in both religions

When you insult Allah you Insult JAHOVA as there is only one God in both religions

Actually, Allah would be Satan from the Bible.

Jehovah was God. Allah was a created being, the Angel of Light, master of the Moon and the Stars. The Warlord Muhammad adopted the idol of the Moon God, Al-ilah (Hubal) as the central idol of Islam. Muslims travel the world to stand before idol and kiss it. The symbol of Islam is the crescent moon, the symbol of Al-ilah. (Who was called Ba-al by the Hebrews.)

Actually, Allah would be Satan from the Bible.

Jehovah was God. Allah was a created being, the Angel of Light, master of the Moon and the Stars. The Warlord Muhammad adopted the idol of the Moon God, Al-ilah (Hubal) as the central idol of Islam. Muslims travel the world to stand before idol and kiss it. The symbol of Islam is the crescent moon, the symbol of Al-ilah. (Who was called Ba-al by the Hebrews.)

Mahomet was an illiterate, cave-dwelling loser until he married his wealthy wife and learned the caravan trade that enabled him to become a hijacker and common crook like Tony Soprano. He plagiarized the Torah and stole Jewish and Christian Patriarchs and Prophets and made them muslimes. Only problem: Those Patriarchs and Prophets lived hundreds and even thousands of years before Mahomet was hatched and the vile cult of islime concocted. When mahomet proclaimed himself a prophet [he could not perform one miracle], his own people in mecca laughed his ass out of town, literally. Before relocating to Medina, mahomet went north with his "religion" and they threw rocks at him. In medina, he could only get converts by threats and by promising the ignorant arabs virgins in paradise

Last edited:

Forum List

Back