What Happens When You Re-Elect Obama

You get a very unhappy William Joyce, whose IQ is many points below the president's.

I was at the 125 St IRT (Harlem) and there was an old black lady panhandling at the top of the steps. I've been ignoring panhandlers my whole life. She asks for some money, I walk past her, she start yelling at me and calling me a "prejudiced motherfucker"

She needs to work on her marketing and people skills

I was at the 125 St IRT (Harlem) and there was an old black lady panhandling at the top of the steps. I've been ignoring panhandlers my whole life. She asks for some money, I walk past her, she start yelling at me and calling me a "prejudiced motherfucker"

I got that once in NYC, actually kind of rattled me. Another time I'm on the D Train and a black dude starts pounding the wall of the car and screaming "I'm'a kill me a white boy!" I felt seriously afraid. Its was just the two of us on the car.

Anyway, here's a sketch of Central Park Wilder:

Central Park groper: Woman jogging, 24, surrounded by group of teens asking for a kiss before GROPED | Mail Online

I got that once in NYC, actually kind of rattled me. Another time I'm on the D Train and a black dude starts pounding the wall of the car and screaming "I'm'a kill me a white boy!" I felt seriously afraid. Its was just the two of us on the car.

You spend a lot of your time being scared, don't you pussy? I guess that's just what a pathetic fucking coward does.

Anyway, here's a sketch of Central Park Wilder:

Central Park groper: Woman jogging, 24, surrounded by group of teens asking for a kiss before GROPED | Mail Online

If Obama had a son...

article-0-15F8F500000005DC-540_468x621.jpg

American racism has existed since Roanoke disappeared. All are at fault, but those still pulling it today are most at fault.

Yep. Everything from high tides to acne will now be blamed on our President by these bigots. Nice to observe them in high dungeon, however.

Yep. Everything from high tides to acne will now be blamed on our President by these bigots.

Obama creates an atmosphere in which black "youths" know they can rape, rob, grope and kill at will... the only ones who will get in trouble will be those who fight back, like Zimmerman. Imagine if whites were out there committing hate crimes, and we had a white president who said of them, "hey, they look like my son..."

Yep. Everything from high tides to acne will now be blamed on our President by these bigots.

Obama creates an atmosphere in which black "youths" know they can rape, rob, grope and kill at will... the only ones who will get in trouble will be those who fight back, like Zimmerman. Imagine if whites were out there committing hate crimes, and we had a white president who said of them, "hey, they look like my son..."

Are you scared, little pussy?

Forum List

Back