What Happens When You Don't Accept Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A British Christian man has been attacked on the streets of Bradford, England, by men wielding a pickaxe handle – because he converted from Islam to Christianity over a decade ago. The attack is the latest incident in a long campaign of violence and intimidation directed against the man and his family, who have been labelled “blasphemers” by their Muslim neighbours. - See more at: British Christian Brutally Beaten Outside Home By Muslim Neighbours Who Labelled Him a ‘Blasphemer’ | Pamela Geller

Lord but the Islamofascists are going to jump all over this – for the source, not the contents. Normal. They simply cannot defend their intolerance and violence against every and all who don't opt into their Devil's Cult.

If it really happened, you can find a legitimate source. That one is known to intentionally publish false claims.

"Devil's Cult" :lmao:
And buying Pam Geller's shinola no less. Gullible's Travels.... propagandists love 'em.

If it really happened, you can find a legitimate source. That one is known to intentionally publish false claims.

not necessarily-----you would be amazed as to how much actual horrific crime never hits the news

not necessarily-----you would be amazed as to how much actual horrific crime never hits the news

Gee, I wonder which way I should go with this. No credible source reports it, but I should believe it because a source with a reputation of making up shit on a regular basis says it, and some crimes are not reported. Which way would most rational people go on this one?

another source for all you doubters . Course all you have to do is look at beheading of English soldier on the street by muslims . Then look around the world to see muslims at work in France a week ago . Now Belgium is at extra high alert of terror attack because of 'muslims' , Then see Malaysia where muslims attacked a hotel and killed people that couldn't recite parts of the 'koran' . And then checkout muslims at work all over their own homelands as they rebuild the 'Islamic caliphate' . any way , heres the other source on this story . --- Muslim who converted to Christianity beaten up by thugs in Bradford | Christian News on Christian Today --- next I'll get the link to video if I can find it .

Gee, I wonder which way I should go with this. No credible source reports it, but I should believe it because a source with a reputation of making up shit on a regular basis says it, and some crimes are not reported. Which way would most rational people go on this one?

The better question is ---- "what happens when you don't accept attention-whore gadflies like Pam Geller?"

What a concept. :eusa_think:

another source for all you doubters . Course all you have to do is look at beheading of English soldier on the street by muslims . Then look around the world to see muslims at work in France a week ago . Now Belgium is at extra high alert of terror attack because of 'muslims' , Then see Malaysia where muslims attacked a hotel and killed people that couldn't recite parts of the 'koran' . And then checkout muslims at work all over their own homelands as they rebuild the 'Islamic caliphate' . any way , heres the other source on this story . --- Muslim who converted to Christianity beaten up by thugs in Bradford | Christian News on Christian Today --- next I'll get the link to video if I can find it .

Of course you blame it on all Muslims. You realize that 98% of the people they kill are other Muslims, right?

Of course you blame it on all Muslims. You realize that 98% of the people they kill are other Muslims, right?
GOOD , ----------- otherwise , hows things going Bulldog ?? lots of guns being sold in the USA and Trump and Cruz are doing good because of muslims !! Also , Austria has sold out all the shotguns and pepper spray that they had on hand . Trouble may be brewin Bulldog !!

The better question is ---- "what happens when you don't accept attention-whore gadflies like Pam Geller?"

well I did post another sourse Pogo , have you ignored my source ehh ??

GOOD , ----------- otherwise , hows things going Bulldog ?? lots of guns being sold in the USA and Trump and Cruz are doing good because of muslims !! Also , Austria has sold out all the shotguns and pepper spray that they had on hand . Trouble may be brewin Bulldog !!

Hate sells. That's not a new revelation; Hitler knew it. Pam Geller and Robert Spencer make their living off it. So do a hell of a lot of trashy newspapers and other websites.

yeah , all the reports are all lies as I roll my eyes ehh Pogo . Thing is that muslims at work can be seen all over the world . Beating a guy because he left islam is really just a good natured reminder that he shouldn't have done that conversion . If he was in 'iran' or Saudi he'd likely be killed in a deadly manner in front of crowds of onlookers eating camel kabobs . :afro:

good question POGO-------lets talk about not paying attention. I remember the 1980s -------when the USA and the "media" had ADMIRATION FOR THE TALIBAN ------"freedom fighters"--------Had I opened my mouth back then as
to that which I "knew" would happen-------you would be the first to call me
an "attention-whore gadfly"-------I am not so courageous as is Pam Geller.
I knew........ it is just a matter of having some insight into history and
some insight into the nurturance of Pakistani children

"Devil's Cult" :lmao:
And buying Pam Geller's shinola no less. Gullible's Travels.... propagandists love 'em.

Expected. Don't bother to read to see the links to "reliable sources" and immediately attack the messenger - ignoring the message. :asshole:

good question POGO-------lets talk about not paying attention. I remember the 1980s -------when the USA and the "media" had ADMIRATION FOR THE TALIBAN ------"freedom fighters"--------Had I opened my mouth back then as

Actually --- no I don't remember that at all. I don't think we even heard of Taliban in the '80s.

And yanno what, there's a good reason we didn't --- it did not yet exist.

Once again ................ linear time. It's not just a good idea -- IT'S THE LAW.

Actually --- no I don't remember that at all. I don't think we even heard of Taliban in the '80s.

Once again ................ linear time. It's not just a good idea -- IT'S THE LAW.

In fact ----the Taliban came to be in the late 1980s I know about it because I interacted with Pakistanis back then-------Information on THE TALIBAN---
came up in the news periodical NEWSWEEK----late 1980s------it consisted
of PAKISTANI STUDENTS ---"freedom fighters" who went to Afghanistan ----to some extent funded by the USA to get rid of the SOVIETS-------but they also envisioned a CALIPHATE in Afghanistan still do. The word TALIBAN----alludes to the fact that the caliphatist freedom fighters came off the university campuses of Pakistan. At that time the were just volunteer MUJAHADEEN---not
yet considered an actual independent FIGHTING FORCE/

In fact ----the Taliban came to be in the late 1980s I know about it because I interacted with Pakistanis back then-------Information on THE TALIBAN---
came up in the news periodical NEWSWEEK----late 1980s------it consisted
of PAKISTANI STUDENTS ---"freedom fighters" who went to Afghanistan ----to some extent funded by the USA to get rid of the SOVIETS-------but they also envisioned a CALIPHATE in Afghanistan still do. The word TALIBAN----alludes to the fact that the caliphatist freedom fighters came off the university campuses of Pakistan. At that time the were just volunteer MUJAHADEEN---not
yet considered an actual independent FIGHTING FORCE/

This is going to sound hilarious but..... Link?

The personnel who would eventually become Taliban were certainly alive in the 1980s, but it didn't exist as an operation, or a name, until the '90s. Therefore it's impossible, again following the law of linear time, the US and its media could not have expressed "admiration" or anything else, for an operation which did not yet exist.

Forum List

Back