What happens when there's no default Aug 3?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The only way we "default" is if Obama makes it happen. Aug 2 is going to come and go with the world still turning and the world is going to see that we have a hysterical, shrilly POTUS who panicked and threatened our Seniors

Simple, when there is no default, he makes it happen. he plays politics regardless.

I believe our credit rating has already been down graded. No matter what we do they have probably already decided our fate based on Obamas lack of experience and his willingness to put the country in jeopardy just for political gains. I see a stock market dive (BIG ONE) soon.

The sky is falling...the sky is falling!
Fear mongering at it's finest.

The only way we "default" is if Obama makes it happen. Aug 2 is going to come and go with the world still turning and the world is going to see that we have a hysterical, shrilly POTUS who panicked and threatened our Seniors

No doubt, he'll look like crap. The american people will surely bring an end to these obameruptions in 2012.

UPDATE: Stock fall as lawmakers remain at odds over debt

NEW YORK — Stocks plunged today as the United States edged closer to an unprecedented default on its debt. The Dow Jones industrial average was headed for its worst weekly decline in nearly a year.

The Dow fell 207 points, or 1.7 percent, to 12,292 in afternoon trading, its biggest one-day drop since early June.

The S&P 500 fell 25 points, or 1.9 percent, to 1,307. The Nasdaq composite index fell 71 points, or 2.5 percent, to 2,769.

Stocks traded lower all day. The declines worsened in the afternoon after the Federal Reserve released a survey showing that the economy deteriorated in much of the country this summer. The economy slowed in seven of the Fed's 12 regions because of weak home sales and a slowdown in manufacturing.

UPDATE: Stock fall as lawmakers remain at odds over debt | Grand Forks Herald | Grand Forks, North Dakota

You people are crazy..

-198.75 (-1.59%)
Jul 27 - Close

No doubt, he'll look like crap. The american people will surely bring an end to these obameruptions in 2012.

You're ignorant and your party is attempting to bring this great country to it's knees.

Thats the same crackot thinking of Teabasturds who have mission to make Obama the blame for everything while forgetting that there's Repugs sitting in the House and Senate.

If there is a default count on those freshman Teabasturds who just got elected punching their last time cards come November.

You're ignorant and your party is attempting to bring this great country to it's knees.

You got to remember, the goal is not saving America, the goal is getting rid of the little black man in the WH. Turtleface McConnell made that clear.

WOW. I didn't know you lived in Brazil ?:tongue:

I doubt anyone can predict the exact outcomes, but for now bonds market still seems fairly strong.

Large investors still need to park their money in something that they believe is secure.

The EURO is even more screwed up that the USD so really, at least for the moment, the market hasn't paniced.

It will be interesting to see what happens as the inability to borrow more will bring automatic spending cuts to non-essential programs.
That option starts to look more and more appealing.

I doubt anyone can predict the exact outcomes, but for now bonds market still seems fairly strong.

Large investors still need to park their money in something that they believe is secure.

The EURO is even more screwed up that the USD so really, at least for the moment, the market hasn't paniced.

They are beginning to panic. I am starting to feel the old adage Nero fiddles while Rome burned is upon us once again. We cannot take this political and uncooperative stance on this one.

They are beginning to panic. I am starting to feel the old adage Nero fiddles while Rome burned is upon us once again. We cannot take this political and uncooperative stance on this one.

No one is panicking except Obama.

You're the kind of brainwashable idiot-with-a-vote who is a pawn in the destruction of this country.

Obmam shirlloed about default?
I thought some/most of the political pundits were busy doing that too?
And many /most politicians on both sides as well?

Forum List

Back