What happens when there is no 'Gun Grab'??

Gun's don't kill people...people kill people. The mentally disfuctional person is the ones they need to look at and put away to help them. Unfortunately murders will continue, even if they take guns. Do they really think taking guns is possible, and that people won't kill anymore? There are people in this country mentally disfunctional that need to be placed in a home for help. Either way, its a tough situation....they can make all the gun laws they want, but it won't stop murders, and it would be hard to round up mentally disfunctional people , the same as it would be to take every citizens guns from them.

Your aluminum foil hat is too tight.

The scary thing is he thinks behavior like that by the government is ok.

All liberals do. They are OK with Gulags and dragging people from their homes in the middle of the night.

I note that the right doesn't have any problems with Gitmo, extraordinary rendition, torture, DHS, TSA, Patriot act, warrant-less searches and wiretaps, etc. At least not when Bush was president and put a lot of it in place. As soon as a democrat became president, LEO's went from being heros to jack booted thugs according to the right. Now these gun nuts fantasize about killing cops or government officials.

The scary thing is he thinks behavior like that by the government is ok.

All liberals do. They are OK with Gulags and dragging people from their homes in the middle of the night.

I note that the right doesn't have any problems with Gitmo, extraordinary rendition, torture, DHS, TSA, Patriot act, warrant-less searches and wiretaps, etc. At least not when Bush was president and put a lot of it in place. As soon as a democrat became president, LEO's went from being heros to jack booted thugs according to the right. Now these gun nuts fantasize about killing cops or government officials.

You do realize you're a major part of the problem, right? Your broad statement could be compared to one saying that the left supports Chavez, Castro, Stalin, Guavara and others simply because a few support them. Dumb statements like that do nothing but destroy any credibility you might of had.

You do realize you're a major part of the problem, right? Your broad statement could be compared to one saying that the left supports Chavez, Castro, Stalin, Guavara and others simply because a few support them. Dumb statements like that do nothing but destroy any credibility you might of had.

Sorry, I get tired of being broad brushed all the time by hyper-partisan right wing hacks. Forgive me if I respond in kind. I don't recall an instance where more reasonable voices from the right admonish their own for broad brush posting, but I understand your point.

Sorry, I get tired of being broad brushed all the time by hyper-partisan right wing hacks. Forgive me if I respond in kind. I don't recall an instance where more reasonable voices from the right admonish their own for broad brush posting, but I understand your point.

Yep, it's easy to get caught in that trap, we all do from time to time, but we also have to remind ourselves it's not a good thing.

Actually many states are moving away from the CA and NY models just as fast as they can, so keep calling names and try to marginalize and you likely to find out where the real majority of Americans stand on Gun Rights.

The Real Majority?

Come out of the cave, sport, things are changing, fast.

I wonder how many of the gun cultists are spending the weekend hiding their stash, worried Joe Biden is going to do the 'gun grab' on Tuesday....

Well, I for one hope that there is no law passed. I don't want to have to enforce my rights with violence and I don't want others to have to either. The way I look at it every soldier, federal law enforcement agent and all police take a vow to protect and preserve the constitution. If they break that solemn vow then they are traitors to themselves and the country. They lose any respect that I have for them. The only thing they are after they break that vow is armed thugs.

If you want to protect your rights go here:
Ruger - Protect Your Rights
click on the "Take action now" link on the right side of the page.

What happen's when there is no 'Gun Grab'???

It will show that the fascists concluded that it would detrimental to their health to fuck with our UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO LIFE AND TO DEFEND THE SAME.

IT MEANS THAT YOU BASTARDS CONCLUDED THAT WE ARE DETERMINED TO STAND OUR GROUND.

IT MEANS THAT WE MUST WATCH YOU LIKE A HAWK.

Forum List

Back