What happens when it is 51%?

You cant find a prediction that the republicans were proved correct on can you?

Too Stupid!! Jefferson created America; he was the first Republican; he predicted that America would be the greatest country ever based on its freedom from liberal government. He was 100% correct!

Liberal government discourages everyone from productivity, the rich with taxes and the poor with welfare. Is that simply enough for even a liberal to understand?

Last edited:
Yea maybe your point of view. If its not about entitlements, immigranst getting amnesty, robbing from the rich or criminals getting by with murder your bitch ass thinks its stupid, ey? Fucking hack

So when the 47% turns into 51% what is going to happen? Dictatorship? Will it be an end to privatized business because the gov't has taken control of everything? I can see it now.. " Here is a house and some food. You work for us now. And no, you cant take your kids to the park" The thought really trips me out. It trips me out even more knowing that is where we are heading. I feel sorry for my son. I will feel sorry for his kids, etc. It's complete bullshit how this once great country is now sooo goddamn dependant on everyone else. Please explain this to me liberals. And a valid rational argument without some dumbass partisan one liner would be appreciated.

^^ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Gl8aMOpcg]Michelle Obama: "Barack Will Require You to Work." - YouTube[/ame]

So when the 47% turns into 51% what is going to happen? Dictatorship? Will it be an end to privatized business because the gov't has taken control of everything? I can see it now.. " Here is a house and some food. You work for us now. And no, you cant take your kids to the park" The thought really trips me out. It trips me out even more knowing that is where we are heading. I feel sorry for my son. I will feel sorry for his kids, etc. It's complete bullshit how this once great country is now sooo goddamn dependant on everyone else. Please explain this to me liberals. And a valid rational argument without some dumbass partisan one liner would be appreciated.

^^ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Gl8aMOpcg]Michelle Obama: "Barack Will Require You to Work." - YouTube[/ame]

its very simple, liberals are morally superior, they care more, they feel more, their hearts bleed more, and so everyone deserves more and more welfare entitlements to ease their ever growing pain until we are all crippled and starving to death as in the USSR and Communist China. Maybe then we will switch back to Republican capitalism as China just did so we can all be rich again.

Last edited:
Yea maybe your point of view. If its not about entitlements, immigranst getting amnesty, robbing from the rich or criminals getting by with murder your bitch ass thinks its stupid, ey? Fucking hack
Damn, you are so profound. The prototypical con tool. No evidence, just hate and venom, and con dogma. How impressive.

You want rational conversation??? You want someone to explain something to you??? Not a chance, because, you see, you are a con tool. You do not engage in conversation. You engage in hate. You engage in posting dogma. You are a typical con. Not possible to discuss anything with you because you believe what you want to believe.
Stay in your cocoon. You are a relic. You are immaterial. The 51% have arrived. But you can still stay mad, because that is what you really want. You see, the 51% want the economy to work for all. Or as close to all as possible. They want the increases in productivity that come from our industries to go to the population of workers. They do not hate those that get their hand dirty working for a living. They believe that they deserve a piece of the pie.
And, most importantly, con tool, they believe that the 51% should have a say in the economy and the government. They actually look at other countries, unlike con tools like you. They see that regulated capitalism is a good thing. Because those people in those countries are living better, as in happier, lives than ours. And they want a say in the government, and in the economy, because they believe that we have a representative democracy. Unlike you, who believes only in con dogma. They do not see the Koch brothers as heroes, but as the enemy. Unlike you, who believe everything that the Koch brothers or their bretheren say. They read, they study, they learn, they try to understand all points of view, whether they completely believe them or not. But, unlike you, they do not hate.

So, who are these '47%"?

Enlisted men in the military.

Seniors, on Social Security.

People just out of school making entry level wages.

Single mothers holding down two jobs to keep their family eating

With bitter hateful father like you, I feel sorry for your son, also.

Wow. Glen Beck. Great impartial source. You see, con tool, this is why no one pays any attention to you, except other con tools. Hell, i could go get a quote or two from Moveon.org. But I would not, because I like to maintain my integrity. Go look it up i n t e g r i t y. You have none. See if you would be interested in getting some.

So, who are these '47%"?

Enlisted men in the military.

Seniors, on Social Security.

People just out of school making entry level wages.

Single mothers holding down two jobs to keep their family eating

With bitter hateful father like you, I feel sorry for your son, also.
Well said. But you can not confuse the con tools with facts. They want to believe the 47% thing. Makes them MAD. And they want to be mad. And they love the con masters. Use glen beck as a source.
Mainly, they are a source of wonder. They are entertainment. They are ignorant. They are the subject of the studies below:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Mainly, they[cons] are a source of wonder.

if you lack the IQ to understand Jefferson why not ask questions, ask your mother to explain the philosophy, or read up on your own???

Why would someone advertise their ignorance??

Mainly, they[cons] are a source of wonder.

if you lack the IQ to understand Jefferson why not ask questions, ask your mother to explain the philosophy, or read up on your own???

Why would someone advertise their ignorance??
Ed has no integrity. He takes what he wants from your post, and pretends that it is a complete representation. Advanced form of lying. Here is my actual post:

Mainly, they are a source of wonder. They are entertainment. They are ignorant. They are the subject of the studies below:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

So, never trust ed. He is delusional, which is not his fault. But he is also completely dishonest. Jst a paid shill for his con bosses.

They are ignorant.

Of course if Aristotle, Jefferson, and Friedman were ignorant the liberal would not be so afriad to explain exactly why for the whole world to see. What does his fear tell us about the liberal IQ and character and the great danger such perfect ignorance has placed our country in.

It does not even occur to a liberal that it is necessary to explain his position because he knows it in his heart just like Hitler Stalin and Mao. Is it a surprise that our liberals spied for Hitler and gave him the bomb?

Forum List

Back