What happens to you when you die?

Okay, deal!

The AMA has/can only do what exists physically because they probably will have to defend lawsuits in court in regards to medicine prescribed and what it treats and back it up.
Because they use science based medicine. I.E., medicine. There is no such thing as "alternative medicine". There is "medicine" and there is "not medicine", and this is decided on the evidence.

I wasn't describing that. I don't think it's based on strictly medicine as there are laws pertaining to treatment. For example, if a patient comes in with a gunshot wound, then by law it would have to be reported and how the patient was treated. They may need local or general anesthesia. No legal doctor is going to prescribe alcohol as a pain reliever because while it may numb the patient it also makes them physically impaired as a side effect.

Touching video of a son sitting with his father as he takes his last breath... you can see right around 3:40, his soul ascends from his body...

But you are the one who made the comparison, and i just pointed out why it's not valid. A simple.concept: evidence.
I made no comparison, you did. And the point being that by its very nature, spiritually precludes "evidence" in the usual, conventional (concrete) sense, though I have seen "evidence."

That being the case, it's probably best kept to one's self. And definitely stay away from insisting upon the truth of it.
If you haven't noticed or read, I never start these threads, never insist on the truth of it for anyone other than myself, and only offer input, thoughts or suggestions when I think the person is either receptive or especially, sincerely interested in getting it. Other than that, I don't particularly give a flying crap what you or anyone else believe in. That is up to the individual. I just wish the world didn't often impose itself on the pursuit of my beliefs. Which it constantly does. Without even knowing or trying.

ghost_enhanced.jpg

I watched a couple of these vids. Makes you want to get up and live :04:.

!!! *** GRAPHIC WARNING *** !!!

The largest study ever done on the subject, scientists discover your mind continues to exist even after your heart and your brain cease to function.

Hello God. :)

Death just became even more scary: scientists say people are aware they’re dead because their consciousness continues to work after the body has stopped showing signs of life.

That means that, theoretically, someone may even hear their own death being announced by medics.
The mind still works after you're dead, say scientists

You are made in the image of your Father. You are eternal. The only thing scary about death is location, location, location. Make your reservations today. Christ is the key to your next abode.
If you’re good, you go to heaven.

But if you’re naughty, you come back as a Republican.

It's repeatability and reproducibility.
The video evidence is NOT repeatavlble,so thats wrong. Else they would be repeating it...inviting tv news cameras to see the daily event...so you're wrong.

Second, it's not reproducible for the same reason.

So wrong, on both counts.

Forum List

Back