What happens to moulted threads?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
When one of the busy threads gets shut down and restarted for data flow reasons, in the past I've seen them simply closed and the new one started, but if you needed something to refer to in the old one it was still there. But this was not the case with Intense's Jukebox (far as I can see) -- it was the case with the Coffee Shops incarnations I, II and III -- they were still there but simply closed -- but now those seem to be gone too, unless I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Is there any plane of existence? Are they gone for good? I thought the internet was forever... :crybaby:

If I understood what happened - they are gone forever :( It was big time crash :(

The postings from The Coffee Shop I, II, and III are at the printers office being converted to coffee table books you can display in your living room at home. I'm not sure they have been priced yet but most likely will be very reasonable to buy. A few of them will be autographed and auctioned off for charity.

The postings from The Coffee Shop I, II, and III are at the printers office being converted to coffee table books you can display in your living room at home. I'm not sure they have been priced yet but most likely will be very reasonable to buy. A few of them will be autographed and auctioned off for charity.

I'm just missing my access to NosmoKing's ongoing novel. I was all set to take them to the publish... uh, I mean I was enjoying them.

Forum List

Back