What happens If the Dems Take the House, Senate and Presidency

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
After Clinton's speech I think Obama is a lock! The House is always in play and what makes people believe that if Obama wins those same voters won't turn out for the Dem rep? The senate looks to probably be 51-49 in one parties favor and over the next 4 years at least one conservative SC justice will be replace!

What will happen?

I don't see anything positive!

After Clinton's speech I think Obama is a lock! The House is always in play and what makes people believe that if Obama wins those same voters won't turn out for the Dem rep? The senate looks to probably be 51-49 in one parties favor and over the next 4 years at least one conservative SC justice will be replace!

What will happen?

Dumbocrats will vote for Obama due to Clinton. But they were going to vote for him anyway. B.J. didn't fool anyone with any degree of intelligence.

What will happen?

Then this country is screwed again.

Forum List

Back