What happens if Obama loses?

If Obama loses, then there will be 4 MORE years of Republican Agendas coming from the white house....

no riots, like the republicans orchestrated in Miami recount... :D (hahahaha, felt compelled to get that DIG in!!!! hmmmmmm.....must be getting closer to an election, huh?) lol

And a top of the Morning to all on board!

Care

If Obama loses, there will be riots in several major cities resulting in hundreds of deaths. Blacks will cry racism, hate crimes will increase (in this case, black-on-white crime) and the Democrats will acccuse the Republicans of cheating.

America will not go out with a bang, but with a whimper.

Eventually our nation's fiscal problems will become untenable, since our national debts will overwhelm us.

Our enemies know perfectly well they can't defeat our military, so they are luring our monied interests to help them defeat us one stupid trade policy, one selfish tax policy at a time.

$11.3 TRILLION in debt and rising by 10% a year?

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, citzens.

If Obama loses, then there will be 4 MORE years of Republican Agendas coming from the white house....

no riots, like the republicans orchestrated in Miami recount... :D (hahahaha, felt compelled to get that DIG in!!!! hmmmmmm.....must be getting closer to an election, huh?) lol

And a top of the Morning to all on board!

Care

Four more years of Bush. I think I might move to Australia.

Wait a minute......

America will not go out with a bang, but with a whimper.

Eventually our nation's fiscal problems will become untenable, since our national debts will overwhelm us.

Our enemies know perfectly well they can't defeat our military, so they are luring our monied interests to help them defeat us one stupid trade policy, one selfish tax policy at a time.

Psssst - it's an inside job.........

Already my fleeting moment of fame sees me tasting ashes :eusa_silenced:

Hey these ashes aren't that bad! Sort of Texas barbecue taste. Probably go well the with the dessert - humble pie :D

LMAO. Punk.

Forum List

Back