What happens if Obama loses?

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
I have been thinking about this lately. With the videos of adults prodding children into singing songs about Obama, the command he holds over a crowd and the strong sense that he is the savior of the world by his supporters, what happens if he loses? Lawsuits? Cries that the GOP stole another election? Riots? Hell look what happened to LA when the Lakers won the NBA title. Imagine what would have happened had they lost? Same question applies here.

as much as i hope he loses i don't think the messiah will. yobama has all the media outlets on his side. he has brainwashed all his supporters with such a simple word "change". black people turn out and vote for him just because of his skin tone.

on the off chance that yobama loses, i do believe there will be riots and brainwashed souls calling for a recount.

as much as i hope he loses i don't think the messiah will. yobama has all the media outlets on his side. he has brainwashed all his supporters with such a simple word "change". black people turn out and vote for him just because of his skin tone.

on the off chance that yobama loses, i do believe there will be riots and brainwashed souls calling for a recount.

*rae* You're kidding right? McCain has the 'change' slogan to for starters ... the rest any intelligent non-partisan can figure out for themselves.

I personally don't see it happening. But if for some reason he does lose, I think a lot of people will claim it's because of his race, and to a lesser extent I think Ralph Nader will be blamed again.

Nothing happens.

Not unless the outcome of the election is so obviously bent that the majority of people (probably on BOTH sides) see that the election was a scam, and probably nothing happens even if that occurs.

The American people are basically peaceful and (as must be obvious to some of you) will put up with the most outrageous behavior from those in power just so long as they still have enough to eat and a warm place to lay their heads.

Now should those happy circumstances chance for too many of us? Should too many of us have nothing left to lose?

Then all bets are off.

In that case the so called revolution will probably come to us in the form of anarchic crime, rather than any unifed political action.

Some of you are gathering up guns in case such a breakdown in civil authority happens, and I don't blame you for that.

But here's a bit of advise based on what history has taught me about what things are like under those circumstances...tribe up, too.

the country will go do down the toilet and into the sewers. and 4 more years of Bush. But just 5x worse

Call me Captain Obvious but if Obama loses then McCain wins, isn't that how it goes? :D

As does Sgt. McDonnel.

mcdonnel_2.jpg

the strong sense that he is the savior of the world by his supporters,

PLEASE SHOW ME THE FUKING QUOTES THAT HAS A DEM SAYING THIS SHIT OR SHUT THE FUK UP.

If he loses, then we know your side cheated again. So what the hell is knew?

Now if he wins the popular vote and the electoral vote and then Dick Cheney says that doesn't count and Incurious George say Unk Dik is right, yes there will be problems.:badgrin:

My word, you guys are already making excuses for McDumbo losing.:D

Forum List

Back