What Happens If a Deficit Falls and Almost No One Reports It?

As a conservative, I believe in lower taxes.
The more money people have to spend, the better for the economy
and for tax revenue.

"The Dow hit ANOTHER record yesterday, inflation, unemployment, and interest rates are low"

*monetary inflation is increasing 11% annually.
*extremely low interest rates have created a real estate bubble
which is bursting as we speak, and will continue to do so.
*look at the chart of dow vs gold. If your making 11% annualy
in the dow, your just treading water.

"It appears that their goals are different."

As a conservative I believe in cutting the massive spending spree
the Fed govt has been on the last 30 years. Our Federal Govt owes
9 trillion dollars. We pay over 400B in interest on our debt annually.
We owe more than $28,000 each, and its growing at an astounding rate.
If you add in our SS and medicare liabilites, the debt becomes nearly 50 trillion. As a conservative my goals are to pass on a healthy country to my kids. It appears your goals are different than mine.

republicans=democrats=fiscally irresponsible

As a conservative, I believe in lower taxes.
The more money people have to spend, the better for the economy
and for tax revenue.

"The Dow hit ANOTHER record yesterday, inflation, unemployment, and interest rates are low"

*monetary inflation is increasing 11% annually.
*extremely low interest rates have created a real estate bubble
which is bursting as we speak, and will continue to do so.
*look at the chart of dow vs gold. If your making 11% annualy
in the dow, your just treading water.

As a conservative I believe in cutting the massive spending spree
the Fed govt has been on the last 30 years. Our Federal Govt owes
9 trillion dollars. We pay over 400B in interest on our debt annually.
We owe more than $28,000 each, and its growing at an astounding rate.
If you add in our SS and medicare liabilites, the debt becomes nearly 50 trillion. As a conservative my goals are to pass on a healthy country to my kids. It appears your goals are different than mine.

republicans=democrats=fiscally irresponsible

Funny who the libs "war on poverty" and "great society" have cost the taxpayers $9 trillion dollars over the last 40 years

What is the libs exit strategy on their war on poverty?

Let me guess. MORE MONEY!

They would say: "it needs to be fully funded".

They want schedules, dollars and troop movements planned out ad nauseum for Iraq but can't plan even a simple strategy against poverty.

The successful strategy against poverty is low taxes, less government regulation, and allowing people to excel in their chosen fields

Eveything libs are against

Libs want to shackle you in the chains of dependency

Then tell you how conservatives want to starve your childern, throw you and your family into the street, and have old people eat dog food

All so they can "give" tax cuts to the "rich"

To show what fools they are, libs make the same speech about how rotten things are in evey election cycle (even when they were running the show for some 40 years) and the people still voted for them

You have life time libs like Kennedy, Byrd, Pelosi, Rangel, and Durbin telling their voters what a mess the economy is, and they continue to get reelected

Why keep voting for the same people over and over when they are telling you how they can't get anything done to imporve the situation?

One of the foundations of liberalism is good intentions means more then acutal results
Absolutely. How many times have we heard: "well, at least his intentions were good". But when they fail and fail and fail and fail and still do the same stupid things, there are only two possible explanations:
1. They are insane, or
2. There goals are different than as stated.

As their leaders are congenital liars I say the truth rests with #2.

Who are the libs favorite Super Heros?

One is Entitlement Man - he give others people's mony away

The other is Welfare Women - her braclets deflects any job offers that will get them out of the welfare system

What is the libs exit strategy on their war on poverty?

Should any of you folks (of the republican Party) really be mocking others for their weak ‘exit strategy’?

You should comment about something you have the slightest idea about.

I, for one, as an Independent - despise entitlement programs, fully cognisant of LBJ’s all-time, record-setting fiasco.

So you can take that "all Liberals" noise and put a sock in it.:evil:

Should any of you folks (of the republican Party) really be mocking others for their weak ‘exit strategy’?

You should comment about something you have the slightest idea about.

I, for one, as an Independent - despise entitlement programs, fully cognisant of LBJ’s all-time, record-setting fiasco.

So you can take that "all Liberals" noise and put a sock in it.:evil:

Te conservative exit stategy is to leave once their all dead. An independent is someone with no conviction.

Te conservative exit stategy is to leave once their all dead. An independent is someone with no conviction.

That’s as idiotic as saying the present Republican president had a great plan for getting us into an unnecessary war - but not a clue as to how to win it, or leave it.

Is "once their all dead" all the Iraqi people?:cuckoo:

Most of us disagree, and believe that it was and is necessary. "All dead" refers to our enemies.

Ah, got’cha. Unfortunately for the citizens of Iraq - it will probably turn out to be what I was projecting.

Again, why did we have to go to Baghdad in 2003?:eusa_whistle:

Back to the topic - the growing US economy

Despite all the doom and gloom form the left, the US economy continues to grow, with most economic indixators going in the right direction

Stocks close an uneven session higher
Dow closes at another record; investors eye conflicting data

NEW YORK - Wall Street closed Tuesday’s uneven session higher, as a drop in oil prices and encouraging comments from a Federal Reserve official allowed investors to shrug off disappointment over Home Depot Inc.’s declining sales. The Dow Jones industrial average closed at another record high.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3683270/

Forum List

Back