What Happens After Death?

really? You could have been using that profound sense of humor I keep hearing about.

I'm still waiting.
:lol:

I was ask my opinion, I gave it. You questioned it, I clarified it. No humor needed at all. And I have no idea what you are waiting for? An answer YOU like?

so you prove you have a vivid and wild imagination? I already figured out as much by reading a few of your posts.

:lol:

Yeah, that's a definite possibility.

The young editec's dying brain's synapses were firing while I was laid out and people were attempting to revive me.

Hey, all I can recount is my subjective experience.

I lay no claim to understanding the whys or wherefores of it.

Oh good!

You were not dead if you define dead by the absence of life.

Okay

Life signs measured by equipment are only as good as the equipment, so I am usually bored to tears by stories of having no brain waves or heart beat.

I was laying on the grass next to a river. Nobody hooked me up to anything except one brave young lass who'd just learned about this radical new revival technique called CPR. This was like in 57 or 58 and that was new.

You did not die.

Or I did not stay dead for long. That much is fairly certain.

If you did I would not have had the experience of meeting you here and for that I would've been less of who am now.

Well you'd have probably had more time to waste on something else.

thank you for having not died.

You're welcome.

I'll endeavor to continue not having died as long as I am ready willing and able to not die.

Yeah, that's a definite possibility.

The young editec's dying brain's synapses were firing while I was laid out and people were attempting to revive me.

Hey, all I can recount is my subjective experience.

I lay no claim to understanding the whys or wherefores of it.

I have had similar a few similar experiences. You may have drowned and you may have died, but your life did not end.

die: pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in ...

These types of memories are very interesting to me. It gives me a glimmer of hope that something of us goes on after. No telling for sure but my mind is not closed on the subject. I answered what is the most likely answer with the information I now have.

I understand that.

To this day I am not sure what happened.

Byut one thing I do know...I went through the dying process including the whole life passing before me, and the flaoting above my body experience (including watching that girl giving me MtM recessitation) before I followed the great light and ended up in that boring bustation-like place where I was sent back.

Now I am more than willing to accept that the whole thing was my brain trying to make sense of it all EXCEPT for the floating over my body part.

That was really fucking weird.

I watched them working on me, and my body was nowhere near where I might have expected it to be.

They'd dragged me about fifty feet up on a hill for some reason so there's no way in hell I could have known where my body was while I was unconscious.

But sure as hell I woke up (puking up water) on top of that hill.

About the only think that I came away from that was this...

We don't know jackshit about our universe.

We know some of the plumbing, but as to the whole mystery of being thing?

I do NOT think we have a clue.

I understand that.

Byut one thing I do know...I went through the dying process including the whole life passing before me, and the flaoting above my body experience (including watching that girl giving me MtM recessitation) before I followed the great light and ended up in that boring bustation-like place where I was sent back.

that process is not the dying process. many people DO NOT experience that. we all watch too many movies and read too much or hear stories that influence us. sorta like the UFO phenomena. Most all popular descriptions I've heard/seen of UFOs do NOT predate artist renderings at given points of time. I once read a book that laid it all out...how we glance at things in magazines or on their covers, etc and how that can explain things.

anyway, good luck with the supernatural. The real world is calling.

Now I am more than willing to accept that the whole thing was my brain trying to make sense of it all EXCEPT for the floating over my body part.

I watched them working on me, and my body was nowhere near where I might have expected it to be.

They'd dragged me about fifty feet up on a hill for some reason so there's no way in hell I could have known where my body was while I was unconscious.

I understand that.

You make a very good point editec to the point of not having a clue. Have you considered that this is possibly the way it should be or was intended to be?

Back in 1993 was the first time I had ever been so far east that is past the edge of the east side of the Rockies and east of the Missouri River.

Rod took me from Iowa down to a little town called Morely, MO. He took the scenic route for I would see the hills going through MO. We were coming through these hills and I got this feeling I had been there before although I knew I had not. It was high anxiety.

Coming out of the hills we came into an area just west of rolla MO. I saw mailboxes for miles with my maiden name on them.

We went and spent a day and night with friends in Southern MO and then back to Iowa. The first night back to Iowa I saw my grandfather in a dream who had been dead since before my sixtenth birthday. I awoke with limited memories of sitting on a white porch swing and my grandfather telling me, "Everythings going to be okay." That was all I recalled of the dream.

I had this urgent feeling I needed to call my bank and have the bookeeper/secretary taken off the payroll account (months later I would discover she had fully laid away 27,000.00 she intended on making off with)

That evening I call my dad. I told him about seeing all the mailboxes in MO with our name on them. He told me that Rolla, MO. was where grandpa was from.

The left hand knows not what the right hand does. Basically that is to say the flesh knows not what the spirit does.

True Christians eventually go to Heaven. Atheists, Jews, Mormons, Muslims, pagans, etc., burn in Hell for all of eternity. :D

(I love the answers the atheists/non-spiritual people give. How do they know? They don't.)

hello? what the fuk is a spirit and what the fuk in hell is a soul?
And I suppose you would like me to answer that polite question you have made.

What is a Soul defined: Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

What is a spirit of a man/woman in God's image: Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Last edited:
Anyone who pretends to be able to answer this question is insane and should never be trusted.

why? If one does not believe in superstitions or the super natural and believes there is no such thing as a spirit and a soul, why would it not be sane to say death equals the end?

you do know almost all religious stuff when looked at logically is insane...unless one is religiously inclined that is.

your intolerance is showing. are you a Christian? what?

Forum List

Back