What happened?

Bf109G

Rookie
Sep 7, 2012
....to the jarlaxle thread where I introduced myself..and this "Dabs" person was telling me how she was a such a nice "lady" and was displaying her quite extensive vocabulary, with brilliant replies such as "Duh" and "dumbass".

Remember? She was telling me how important it is to have a high post count and how much it meant to her self esteem. :)

Surely it's still here somewhere? Am I overlooking it?
I'd like to continue the discussion. Maybe a mod can help me find it?

Moderators? A little help locating the thread in question? Maybe there's a bug in the forum that caused her eloquent repartee to disappear. ;)

Yeah..a bug...that's probably what happened, right?...

Last edited:
hmm, Where'd it go?????? :muahaha:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90"]Dragnet 1967 Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to USMB, Bf109G. Hope you enjoy the boards 'n a little mod mischief, no questions are allowed. although some threads wind up in

The Twilight (flame) Zone. But that's another alternative universe...

:lmao:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh...Ok..I get it.
A site where "duh" and "dumbass" are considered intelligent, mature conversation. Nice.

....to the jarlaxle thread where I introduced myself..and this "Dabs" person was telling me how she was a such a nice "lady" and was displaying her quite extensive vocabulary, with brilliant replies such as "Duh" and "dumbass".

Remember? She was telling me how important it is to have a high post count and how much it meant to her self esteem. :)

Surely it's still here somewhere? Am I overlooking it?
I'd like to continue the discussion. Maybe a mod can help me find it?

Moderators? A little help locating the thread in question? Maybe there's a bug in the forum that caused her eloquent repartee to disappear. ;)

Yeah..a bug...that's probably what happened, right?...

It was deleted because I mentioned where I found the link here.

Jarlaxle, this one is over my head. On the Rules and Regulations page and at the lower bottom right there is a line with some links one of them says "Contact Us." Oh, heheh, it's below on the quick reply message box too (this page) Contact Us. Hope that helps you. I'm just a member and not a mod. :)

What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception is the #1 New York Times bestseller of Scott McClellan.

What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception is the #1 New York Times bestseller of Scott McClellan.

Nice.

You'll go far in this forum. You fit right in.

I can see that already.

I can see that already.

Shut the fuck up, you polesmoking bitch.

Thanks for proving my point! :)

Double digit IQ's seems to be the average.

there are quite a few of those types of posters here.

no worries you can recreate the nearly the very same thread anytime these conservative posters join in.

I have been witnessing it for years now.

no worries you can recreate the nearly the very same thread anytime these conservative posters join in.

said the biggest liar on the board... how was your forced vacation from posting? All rested and ready with more bullshit and lies to spread?

In my experience "conservatives" are more polite and less obnoxious. They are more secure and mature and less angry and emotional.

This site does have a low "signal to noise" ratio, I'm noticing.

gee where do you live because all the ones I know have an adversion to facts and a surity that they are infallable

I can see that already.

So it doesn't bother your sense of fuzzy math if Warrior's iq is 150 points over yours? :lmao:

The rubber room is down about 30 flights to the basement, fifth door on your left. We have what you need. :deal:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back