What happened?

Parody and satire can often deliver more truth than any traditional news program.

I know, I never said I disagreed with its assessment. Are we allowed now to use things like the Daily Show and other news/comedy programs as fodder for serious discussion and evidence? Traditionally and usually, people we do often get flack from those at the other end of the political spectrum.

Sure! There are people who use WND as a source all the time.
....But, they're (usually) easily-identifiable....if they always remember to duct-tape their tin-foil-hats, on, before leaving home.

blogs_beck_tinfoil_hat_0247_477935_poll_xlarge.jpeg

I know, I never said I disagreed with its assessment. Are we allowed now to use things like the Daily Show and other news/comedy programs as fodder for serious discussion and evidence? Traditionally and usually, people we do often get flack from those at the other end of the political spectrum.

Why not, unless you can point to anything he said that is an outright lie I see no problem using it as a source. Makes more sense than quoting someone who thinks Bush walks on water and is never wrong.

so who gets the credit for the opinion if it is shared by the Daily Show and a Bush worshiper?

You'd have to be watching SyFy, for that to occur.​

Forum List

Back