What Happened With Prop. 19 in Ca.,....Dude?

And actually.. my brother did not drink.. was not on things like herion... he was a chronic pot smoker... he spent money on pot and neglected food for his kids... spent all day stoned, continually... harmed the development of his kids... and glad that his kids are not in his care
If it was legal he could have grown his own for free. It IS a WEED after all. It will grow just about anywhere.

And he still would have neglected his kids... probably would have worked less, still not putting food on the table... and definitely would still have hurt their development with him being stoned perpetually
I doubt you even have a brother. You are describing yourself, I suspect.

cause there are no lazy bumbs that don't smoke weed. Jesus Dave your a moron

You're probably some old fart whose last lay was some ugly bitch at Woodstock.

HA! HA! HA!

Smoke that joint and remember the good old days of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and the ugly hispanic slut.

HA! HA! HA!

California is the same state that approved Prop. 8.

This just follows the same pattern for that state. The coast elects all Dems, the inland areas and Orange County will vote GOP, the shore will get its way with its representation, but somehow they give the right its way on proposition votes.

Do I get it? No, I honestly don't.

There were rumors that is was one of those things you vote no for a yes vote.

Lies pretty much killed it.

Do you spend much time at DU? Cuz you seem to have an excuse for every fuck up the Dems make, but you're all over the GOP like white on rice.

Did the GOP cause the '04 tsunami?

DEMs were reponsible for proposition 19?

I don't think so.

It was a regular citizen's intiative.

Doesn't negate the fact that what I do in the privacy of my own home is none of the government's business.

So if you murder something in the privacy of your own home it isn't the government's business?

Not exactly the strongest argument you have there

HAHAHA!!!

I'm so glad you pot heads lost again. I don't know why, but it just amuses me so much when the pot heads don't get their beloved weed legalized!!!

Hey, stoners, breaking news: Blacks and Hispanics may be fiscal Democrats, but they are socially conservative!!! Blacks, Asians, Hispanics voted against Gay Marriage, and against legalizing weed. You lost.

yea your right....twenty years ago pot was a felony here....a few years later Medical Pot is voted in......a few years after that under an Oz. becomes a Misdemeanor....and as of 1-11-11.....it becomes an infraction......yea its going backwards....the proposition was not well written as many of these things are.....many points were to vague...

Doesn't negate the fact that what I do in the privacy of my own home is none of the government's business.

So if you murder something in the privacy of your own home it isn't the government's business?

Not exactly the strongest argument you have there

there is a difference between murder and smoking a doob.....:eusa_eh:

somebody probably said this already but I bet the growers and dealers and those smoking it too, did not want it to be legal, and controlled, and most importantly did not want it taxed.

the ones voting to legalize it, were probably the people who did not smoke it, and wanted to tax it.

growers were united against it. They like the $400 oz price, vs 1/3 or less with the Malboro man taking all the profit.
Small business vs big corp

[
there is a difference between murder and smoking a doob.....:eusa_eh:

You don't count murdering your own brain with Mexican weeds or spray chemicals.

why do you even bother to try and talk with the big kids Gordo?.....you have no idea what you are saying...but you say it anyway....what has been said twenty times already about Mexican grown Pot?....now you know why the little Mexican kids on your street throw dog shit at you and make fun of you....your a dumbass.....

[why do you even bother to try and talk with the big kids Gordo?.....you have no idea what you are saying...but you say it anyway....what has been said twenty times already about Mexican grown Pot?....now you know why the little Mexican kids on your street throw dog shit at you and make fun of you....your a dumbass.....

I'll bet your Doctor Who dolly comes to life when you puff on Mexican turds. What does he tell you?

Do you get high sniffing Latino crotch?

Do you lick frogs too?:lol::lol::lol:

[why do you even bother to try and talk with the big kids Gordo?.....you have no idea what you are saying...but you say it anyway....what has been said twenty times already about Mexican grown Pot?....now you know why the little Mexican kids on your street throw dog shit at you and make fun of you....your a dumbass.....

I'll bet your Doctor Who dolly comes to life when you puff on Mexican turds. What does he tell you?

Do you get high sniffing Latino crotch?

Do you lick frogs too?:lol::lol::lol:

need i say more?......

I realize that for some of our more "conservative" individuals the term "tax and control" means something other then tax and control. Prop 19 would "tax and control" the growing and use of cannabis.

So, who wants to tax and control cannabis? Not the growers of it, not the users of it, not the Mexican drug cartels, not the police, not ...

WHO wants to tax and control it? Just about everyone in government and big business?

Now legalize it? Well that's another story that has little to do with prop 19.

Forum List

Back