What happened to USMB?

Having watching Feinstein's Hail Mary pass get intercepted, and knowing Kavanuagh is getting confirmed; bitter, frustrated Progressives hacked the site.

Server down for six hours
Possibly but my theory, based on the recent frequency of Bad Gateways is the forum is under attack, DDoS. Either a disgruntled emotionally immature banned member, a child in adult form "having fun" or someone(s) who thinks the site is an alt-right forum and is bent on disruption, another immature quality.

Most likely it is the conservatives trying to eliminate the truth from the site.

Server down for six hours
Possibly but my theory, based on the recent frequency of Bad Gateways is the forum is under attack, DDoS. Either a disgruntled emotionally immature banned member, a child in adult form "having fun" or someone(s) who thinks the site is an alt-right forum and is bent on disruption, another immature quality.

I'm thinking along the same lines, but that the perpetrator is part of the "Resistance" aimed at silencing anyone who is not a Prog.

Lucianne.com underwent a horrific attack a few weeks ago that nearly wiped them out.

Forum List

Back