What happened to Tony Blair

In yet another revealing speech, this time delivered at a symposium at IDC University in Herzliya, Tony Blair has exposed himself for what he truly is; not a "peace envoy" by any stretch of the imagination but a shameless mouthpiece for the State of Israel. Just days before direct negotiations are due to take place in the Middle East, in which he is supposed to be taking a neutral stance representing the Quartet (UN, EU, Russia and the USA), Blair has taken it upon himself to set aside any pretence of impartiality and reaffirm his "passion" for Israel. He has taken on the role of Israel’s defence attorney to plead with the world to try to empathise with Israel and to understand Israel’s point of view when it commits atrocities, human rights abuses and breaches of international law. He acknowledged that Israel is often perceived as "arrogant, overbearing and aggressive" but instead of examining why that might be such a widespread perception he went on to defend Israel’s crimes. Not for one moment, however, did he stop to ask anyone to consider the Palestinians’ point of view.

In this one short speech there were so many blatant attempts by Tony Blair at misdirection and misinformation that it is hard to know which was his most serious breach of professional decorum and where to start pointing out his now publicly-admitted bias; but regardless of where you start pretty much every statement he made was a crude attempt to spin the Israeli narrative. His whole speech was geared towards defending Israel and condemning the critics of Israel. He raised a whole host of issues which he seemed to have on a checklist and went through them one by one, making an attempt, and a very poor one at that, to defend Israel’s illegal actions.
:clap2:

Guy Milliere, Historian and Political Science Professor, Sorbonne, Paris...
.....At the height of the Dead Sea, the road goes back between the Kingdom of Jordan and the Palestinian West Bank. It crosses Jewish villages and Arab villages. We glimpse, as elsewhere in Israel, very few police and a few soldiers. Again, the reality is far removed from the foolish and ignoble speeches you hear in France and Europe....

Arriving at Lake Tiberias ... I decided to go through Nazareth, and I see that the Christian church ... is surrounded by speakers spouting verses from the Koran, and placards predict the worst punishment for those who do not join the Muslim faith: traces of proselytism, the spirit of conquest and Islamic intolerance.

Along the road to Haifa, I encounter the signs of various companies, reminders that Israel is not only modern and innovative, but the first country in the world, per capita, in terms of technological innovations in several crucial areas ranging from biotechnology to medical artificial intelligence. One sees that in Israel, as in the Silicon Valley in the United States, there is rich creativity.

On the coast, cities like Netanya and Ashdod evoke in me their equivalents in California ... the difference is that California is now bankrupt while Israel was not affected by the economic and financial crisis existing since 2008....

On ascending a hill, one sees throughout the region: there is land to cultivate, to build villages, huge empty spaces. Jewish villages protect themselves. If the Arabs were not impregnated with hatred and fanaticism, they could live in peace and cooperation with the Jewish villages, and they [the latter] would not have to protect themselves. I cross several times the security fence, and I write it here: it is aptly named. It is a barrier erected for safety. Hatred and fanaticism involve barrier and security measures.

There is hatred and fanaticism inculcated in the territories occupied by the Palestinian Authority, and the hatred and fanaticism make two victims: Israel must protect itself, and Arabs who are taught hatred and fanaticism, rather than live their lives, are transformed into wild animals and into barbarians.

There is also, in Europe, the United States, up to the White House, accomplices of hatred and fanaticism.
I consider those describing Israel as a militaristic police state as frauds and those who, since then demonise Israel and intend to strangle Israel in terms of "1967 borders" as antisemites: some of them are Jews .... There are even antisemitic Jews in Israel.

I returned to Europe, and I feel like I'm returning to a vast insane asylum. I will return to Israel to discover the truth..."

I consider those who speak of “Palestinian people” as frauds, too.

GUY MILLIERE: BACK FROM ISRAEL | RUTHFULLY YOURS

Tony Blair needs to have a sit-down with the Pestilinians like his countryman Sir Winston Churchill did and instruct the Pestilinians that they are the biggest fucking losers on the planet who will only succeed with the help of the superior Jews. :clap2:

Winston Churchill Biographer Sir Martin Gilbert...
I cannot stress enough the importance of the few days Churchill spent throughout Palestine in 1921. The contrast between the extraordinary negative points of view put forth by the Palestinian Arabs and the equally positive ones put forth by the Zionists struck him enormously. Churchill didn't like negativism and he couldn't comprehend why the Palestinian Arabs were being so negative. It's quite curious. If you have a look at what the Palestinian Arabs told him, you'll find that three or four are actually in the Hamas Charter today, such as the world Jewish conspiracy and so on and so forth. That said, the Palestinian Arabs just made a bad impression on him and subsequently, he became very negative toward them; in modern terms, almost racist. When Churchill spoke to the Palestinian Arabs, he actually said to them, 'You've got to help the Zionists. They're people of quality and inasmuch as they'll succeed, you'll succeed. Without them you won't succeed.'

Warren Buffett
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

How Israel Saved Intel
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper

Intel Builds Largest Manufacturing Plant Outside Of US In Israel to Manufacture Most Advanced Microprocessors in the World
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dbvSsUqKI]INTEL IN ISRAEL - YouTube[/ame]
Israel Builds World's Largest Solar Power Park In California

PG&E Signs Agreement With Solel for 553 Megawatts of Solar Power

CNBC Israel - CNBC
In the last 20 years, Israel has turned itself into a global powerhouse in technoogy. But now, more of Israel's brainpower is turning to greentech.

IIsrael has become a global powerhouse for research and development, for biofuels, urban windfarms, battery operated cars and solar technology.

Israel: An Emerging Leader in Clean Technologies
Israel: An emerging leader in clean technologies

U.S. military employs Israeli technology
USATODAY.com - U.S. military employs Israeli technology in Iraq war

Microsoft CEO: Microsoft Almost As Israeli As American
Microsoft CEO, in Herzliya: Our company almost as Israeli as American - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

GM Expands R&D Presence In Israel. Making the car of tomorrow the best ever built.
GM Expands R&D presence in Israel. | TheDetroitBureau.com

Wharton School of Business...
Despite--or possibly because of--its small size and geopolitical isolation, Israel has developed a global reputation for its cutting-edge high-tech industry.

Israel today has the second largest number of start-ups in the world, after the US, and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

"Innovation, together with the engineering excellence and the very quick to market production of high-quality products, really makes Israel shine," says Zach Weisfeld, Microsoft Israel Director of Business Development and Strategy.

Israel has become one of Microsoft's three strategic global development centers, responsible for much of the new technology which Microsoft is now known for, such as its anti-virus software.
Israel and the Innovative Impulse - Knowledge@Wharton

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel
[/quote]

Wall Street Journal
There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Churchill was also in favor of letting Gahndhi starve to death.

Must have escaped John F. Kennedy when he awarded Churchill honorary American citizenship, highest honor for a non-American citizen.

He was a great, great man. He just had a low opinion of those living in the third world (especially those who were in British colonies).

Forum List

Back