What happened to TheEnemyWithin????

T

TheEnemyWithin

Hey everybody....

Just in case you're wondering were I've been, I've got bad news. Yeeaaah...in case you haven't figured it out, I'm 16 which means I have tons of homework all the time, and I've about had a frikken @$$fulla it all!!! :bangheads

Sorry to all you libs out there who, no doubt feel lonely without me. Somebody shove a compressed air hose up their you-know-whats for me, ok!!!???

TheEnemyWithin :D

Just in case you're wondering were I've been, I've got bad news. Yeeaaah...in case you haven't figured it out, I'm 16 which means I have tons of homework all the time, and I've about had a frikken @$$fulla it all!!! :bangheads

Sorry to all you libs out there who, no doubt feel lonely without me. Somebody shove a compressed air hose up their you-know-whats for me, ok!!!???

TheEnemyWithin :D[/QUOTE]

:teeth:

Itsthetruth said:
Anyone up for cookies and milk?

Do you always have to be an idiot! This kid has more inteligence then you ever thought about having!

He's got alot of attitude for a 16 year old. Maybe it would be wise for him to spend more time listening, and learning than being so smug so young. Its been 40 years since I was 16 and of course, like most 16 year olds I thought I knew alot, had all the answers......but alas...."I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger."

sagegirl said:
He's got alot of attitude for a 16 year old. Maybe it would be wise for him to spend more time listening, and learning than being so smug so young. Its been 40 years since I was 16 and of course, like most 16 year olds I thought I knew alot, had all the answers......but alas...."I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger."

Time doesn't seem to have helped you much.. You're rather smug, and pompous with your opinions as well. Quite a few times you've assumed you're right, and the rest of us are just barbaric assholes who like to fight for the sport of it, rather than anything worthwhile.

It's a good thing everyone is entitled to their opinion, isn't it?

Shattered said:
Time doesn't seem to have helped you much.. You're rather smug, and pompous with your opinions as well. Quite a few times you've assumed you're right, and the rest of us are just barbaric assholes who like to fight for the sport of it, rather than anything worthwhile.

Damn Shattered, you took the words right out of my mouth! :teeth:

Shattered said:

I've said it before....I'm not always right but I'm never in doubt.
I am willing to listen to other opinions, (or to learn or change, ) especially when they are original and well thought out. Theres just not alot for me to learn from this particular 16 year old who has more attitude than knowledge or experience. There are 16 year olds and kids even younger who certainly have some good ideas that are original and creative and can intelligently convey them.
It is not my intention to be smug or pompous???? but I do have a problem when a person cannot or does not have the ability to express themselves except by quoting or paraphrasing others. I like it when a person can talk on any subject and connect it to other aspects of their lives and other issues. It shows a certain consistency and continuity in their thinking that in my opinion, reflects that they have given serious consideration to what they speak of.

sagegirl said:
He's got alot of attitude for a 16 year old.

YESSSSS!!! Now I'm getting somewhere!!!! :teeth:

Forum List

Back