What happened to the user created forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I was fooled by the top tagline. "USMessageBoard - where your voices count".

Not at all. The other FF forum for guns was sold. I think (could be mistaken) I read where there is an alloted time where there cannot be a named gun forum here.

The forum on International terrorism that was created for people who opposed it to discuss the issue without all the constant harassment of the Islamist supporters. Despite it being invitation only, it experienced constant trolling by those who were not invited and who were only there to create trouble.

The two very worst of these trolls were two moderators.

Perhaps I was fooled by the top tagline. "USMessageBoard - where your voices count".
I thought the same thing especially that we ask to be able to keep our conservative section.
I created a lot of threads in the terrorism section and I also started to do a lot of justice for all.
And as for the private section of the conservative, Mike and Lucy were about to ask a mod to come but we were not allowed the chance the door was closed the same day

Staff is considering the invite forum idea and will post an announcement when it's finalized. If you have any questions, PM any staff member you choose.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back