What happened to the Republican Party? What happened to you?

No, I think we still are... The younger generation are definitely beginning to lean towards the Republican Party, and Ron Paul has a lot to do with that... We're redefining what it means to be a conservative, and this party will lead the revolution that will restore the Republic and our constitution...

You sound as though you're also not happy with the state of this Party, but again, we're the principled party, you must not accept this from the GOP and the conservative media... We must take a stand, we must support Ron Paul...

no. you aren't. and wackos who call anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with reactionary extremists RINO'S are a big part of the problem.

Are you trying to say that Ron Paul is a reactionary extremist???

Is that what we call proposing a balanced budget and a consistant voting record these days?

No, it's what any sane person would call blaming the US for 9/11 and supporting an Iranian nuclear bomb.

IF the GOP was remotely like it was back when I was a kid?

I'd be a Republican, today.

But today's GOP is, much like today's DNC is, a captured system that serves the internationalist BIG CAPITAL.

So, left with no party that serves my interests?

I am an INDEPENDENT.

But today's GOP is, much like today's DNC is, a captured system that serves the internationalist BIG CAPITAL.

I am an INDEPENDENT.
You mean the party of Rockefeller?

I am an INDEPENDENT.

And thats why I support Ron Paul. Cause its all so messed up the best thing to do is shut it down! Government is out of control, are we just going to 'let jesus take the wheel' or are we going to slam on the brakes??

Thats exactly why Ron Paul will be president in 2012, because noone else can be counted on to pull the E-Brake. Hell, none else even wants to fake rhetoric talk about touching the brakes. They all just want to keep doing MORE AND MORE.

I guess the way I describe how I feel about Paul is that I agree with much of what he is espousing, but I disagree more with him on other issues than I do with any of the other candidates. So he'll never be my first choice for a Republican nominee, but if he somehow managed to get the nomination I'd certainly vote for him because his negatives don't come anywhere close to Barry's.

I am an INDEPENDENT.

The last decent republican was Ike

I guess the way I describe how I feel about Paul is that I agree with much of what he is espousing, but I disagree more with him on other issues than I do with any of the other candidates. So he'll never be my first choice for a Republican nominee, but if he somehow managed to get the nomination I'd certainly vote for him because his negatives don't come anywhere close to Barry's.

Ya well I dont think anyone totally agree's with Ron Paul. Thats what happens when you have a candidate that actually has an opinion and not a marketing team telling him what to say and what not to say.

Ya well I dont think anyone totally agree's with Ron Paul. Thats what happens when you have a candidate that actually has an opinion and not a marketing team telling him what to say and what not to say.

He doesnt need a marketing team. He needs Haldol.

He is unelectable.

His ideas do not resonate with the vast majority of American voters

He is unelectable.

I disagree. Put him in a one on one debate with anyone from the left or the right and he will utterly destroy them by a landslide. People want freedom from government, as soon as the cats out of the bag with the left that Ron Paul wants to end the crony corporatism, the corruption, and the militarism I would expect his support to soar. Why wouldnt anyone want power restored to the states, and thus to the people?? Unless if they want to protect laws that they know are unpopular.

Time for Americans to put partisanship aside and restore government to a servant of the people, as it was intended.

The candidate that "needed Haldol" knew how many Agencies he'd eliminate. In fact, "Gardasil" Rick Perry (The Former Democrat and Male Cheerleader) had to ask him which ones!

What a moran! :lol:

I guess I'm just really disappointed with the lack of support that I see for Ron Paul around here... Honestly, I just don't know what you guys are thinking...!

Maybe folks are thinking of not wasting their vote on some unelectable, semi-lucid old crank?

He is unelectable.

I disagree. Put him in a one on one debate with anyone from the left or the right and he will utterly destroy them by a landslide. People want freedom from government, as soon as the cats out of the bag with the left that Ron Paul wants to end the crony corporatism, the corruption, and the militarism I would expect his support to soar. Why wouldnt anyone want power restored to the states, and thus to the people?? Unless if they want to protect laws that they know are unpopular.

Time for Americans to put partisanship aside and restore government to a servant of the people, as it was intended.

you are stuck in a self image problem.

Ron Pauls ideas are failures.

He is an unfettered market guy and that is a historically failed idea.

The reason Paul gets very little support is because many people know history

He is unelectable.

you are stuck in a self image problem.

Ron Pauls ideas are failures.

He is an unfettered market guy and that is a historically failed idea.

The reason Paul gets very little support is because many people know history

Like someone else said, this most have come from the school of 'cause I say so'.

Ron Paul is unelectable. The reason is that most Americans strongly oppose a lot of what he is saying -- not consistently the same parts of what he's saying, but always something. His constituency is loyal, but tiny. He's an advocate of laissez-faire capitalism -- opposed except by the deep economic right. He's an advocate of demilitarization and open borders -- opposed by everyone but the staunch left. Most of those who back him for his laissez-faire stance can't tolerate his stance on the military and foreign policy, and vice-versa. Probably a majority of the electorate can find something or other to agree with about what he says, but the problem is that nearly everyone can find something to disagree with more strongly than they agree with anything.

If that weren't the case, Paul would not be a perpetual also-ran.

The candidate that "needed Haldol" knew how many Agencies he'd eliminate. In fact, "Gardasil" Rick Perry (The Former Democrat and Male Cheerleader) had to ask him which ones!

What a moran! :lol:

Deflecting because you have no answer or because you know I'm right?

Hello fellow Republicans...

This is my first post here, thank you for having me...

I know what I want to talk to you all about, but I'm not sure where to start...

I guess I'm just really disappointed with the lack of support that I see for Ron Paul around here... Honestly, I just don't know what you guys are thinking...
Too-many o' them thought it'd be "hip" to become.....

Big mistake.
:cuckoo:

It's too bad ms. shaman refuses to grow the fuck up and stop with the finger-painting posts.

Forum List

Back