What Happened to the Press in this Country?

The good news is, people no longer buy what they are selling.

It is a wonderful shift away from Libtard MSM dominance.

Gallup Poll: 60 percent of Americans don't trust mass media - Tampa Bay Tampa Top News | Examiner.com
This is why only theFOXNEWS pundits, fans and watchers were totally SHOCKED by the election results...

karl-rove-fox-election-11-6-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Being stuck in their bubble.

Seems you haven't come out for fresh air yet.

If there were years when it worked well what were those years.

History matters

And Truth matters as well. Once it starts mattering to you, people may begin to take you seriously enough to give you a well thought out answer. Until then, you will be either ignored, or ridiculed.
Do you understand? Or should we just tell you to fuck off and long for the time in the not too distant future where you will be on hiatus again?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Name the years in which you thought the Press did do its job?

Durng the Watergate scandal. If Watergate had been covered up the way Benghazi is being covered up, Nixon would never have resigned.

You are full of shit. Benghazi is all over the free-press day in and day out because the Republicans know how to expertly manipulate the media to get their propaganda out to the public.

That dead ambassador is only propaganda to those that want to cover the incompetence of Obama up. 4 Americans dead because Obama didn't bother to know who he was putting in charge in Libya when he used U.S. bombs and then refused to provide security to a consulate in a muslim country he destabilized on a 9/11 anniversary.

If there were years when it worked well what were those years.

History matters

And Truth matters as well. Once it starts mattering to you, people may begin to take you seriously enough to give you a well thought out answer. Until then, you will be either ignored, or ridiculed.
Do you understand? Or should we just tell you to fuck off and long for the time in the not too distant future where you will be on hiatus again?

I vote the latter :)

It used to be a bastion of principled (if yellow) journalism, but is now a mouthpiece for the ruling party a la Pravda. The deliberate concealment of the Benghazi debacle is otherwise inexplicable, and the mass "resignations" of people associated with it are being covered up as normal staff reassignments. Have they completely abandoned all sense of journalistic responsibility?

The major old line networks used to be independent and feel some obligation of the press to enlighten, investigate, and keep the people informed so democracy would function better. News quality was valued and $ were spent on lengthy investigations of major incidents.

Now, GE owns NBC, Disney owns ABC and Sumner Redstone through his holding company National Amusements owns CBS. All these big corporations care about is making a profit. So, don't investigate anything that is hard, because it will cost too much money and we won't get any additional ad revenue. Just publish cheap mush, the people will watch if we put on a pretty anchor person, and profit will soar!

It's a bottom line business, that is all.

It used to be a bastion of principled (if yellow) journalism, but is now a mouthpiece for the ruling party a la Pravda. The deliberate concealment of the Benghazi debacle is otherwise inexplicable, and the mass "resignations" of people associated with it are being covered up as normal staff reassignments. Have they completely abandoned all sense of journalistic responsibility?

The press has been in the lefts pockets since the Vietnam War. What I don't understand is that people have taken this long to see it.

After they let the Bush Administration run ROUGH SHOD on the Constitution and the World Economy, they weren't able to recover from that since.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the entire MSM burned down to the ground. I'm sick & tired of Corporate Media!...Personally.

You can thank Jesus for the free-press... if not we would have been overrun by the r-wing fascist wing (also known as the Tea-Party) of the GOP.

I know this will drive you nuts, but her's a response to your rant:

Time For A Conservative Third Party?

Author- J.D. Longstreet (Bio and Archives) Saturday, November 10, 2012

I’m tired—tired of being used.

It’s bad enough being used, but being used in a losing cause is even worse.

We conservatives have been the red-headed stepchild of the Republican Party for as long as I can remember. They run us out at every election to do the grunt work—then shunt us off to the rear as soon as the election is over. If they lose the election we are blamed for it. If they win, we get none of the credit.

They USE US —and I am fed up with it.

Now, every time anyone brings up the idea of a separate political party, a conservative political party, a “third” party all hell breaks lose and I/we are barraged with every excuse in the world as to why a “third” party won’t work.

Read more @ Time For A Conservative Third Party?

I, for one, would join in a second.

:cool:
That should scare the shit out of you.

Forum List

Back