what happened to the pieces of the plane that hit the Pentagon?

Why did it not punch a nice round hole in the wall ?.

engines like this vaporized

?[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aj0WvkJKA[/ame]

bit of a size difference from a fighter plane to a commercial airliner no?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS0xZCgIWsU&feature=related[/ame]

it all vaporized but they claim to have identified almost everyone with DNA...how does that work ?

Absolutely.
All of the passengers and their families were all paid $millions to keep quiet. They are all living on a remote Caribbean island.

To Michael Moore, and the other conspiracy lunatics, they vaporized, dumbasses! :lol:

Octas have used that partial video of a non-running phantom as evidence flight 77 vaporized. People who question the official version don't say it vaporized. Dumbass.

Absolutely.
All of the passengers and their families were all paid $millions to keep quiet. They are all living on a remote Caribbean island.

Because it's impossible for the passengers to have been victims if it didn't happen that way we were told. One of the most persuasive factors the official version is bullshit is the consistency of dumbass comments from dumbass people who swallow the government pole with gratitude.

Ok...so where is the evidence of a missle/bomb?
A missle capable of penetrating the formidable walls of the Pentagon would leave evidence of the explosives used for several MILES around the building.

Are you saying this all vaporized???

A missle capable of penetrating the formidable walls of the Pentagon would leave evidence of the explosives used for several MILES around the building.

The lightpoles prove it was a plane. As does everything else. But nobody can explain the lightpoles.

Question one.
Why won't the FBI release the tapes ?
No other questions required.
they've released some, it didnt change anything
i doubt there is anything on any of the others
but i would like to see them all released

Yep I've seen the tapes from the gas station and a hotel, they really didn't show anything. If there are more video tapes i would love to see them. But regardless the evidence proves that Flight 77 did indeed crash into the pentagon.

Question one.

I'm curious...how do you know there are tapes that haven't been released? Is there a list somewhere of what tapes are supposedly missing?

For the terminally stupid.... they recovered parts of the landing gear, parts of the engines and other parts of the Airplane.

Eots used to peddle two stories until I called him on it.

One had an "eyewitness" claiming no plane parts were anywhere in sight after the crash.

The other was another "eyewitness" claiming all kind of plane parts were in evidence but with the wrong airline markings and the wrong parts for the plane that went down.

So which was it?

Who said anythin about a missile? Plus, your question is self defeating because if a missile would leave evidence for several "MILES" around the pentagon then the plane should have done so as well. Or do the pentagon walls suddenly not become as formidable when defending the oct? (Official conspiracy theory) It's also self defeating on the premise. If it would require large munitions from a missile to penetrate the walls then a 757 could not have done the damage.

Question one.

I'm curious...how do you know there are tapes that haven't been released? Is there a list somewhere of what tapes are supposedly missing?
i dont remember where i saw it, but i believe there were something over 100 various security camera tapes that were confiscated by the FBI

The lightpoles prove it was a plane. As does everything else. But nobody can explain the lightpoles.

They were rigged.
They packed 2000 of those little pop-snap things that kids throw at the sidewalk on 4th of July...that way when the missile explosion went and the ground shook - these things went off - taking out the poles.
Really quite simple.

They were rigged.
They packed 2000 of those little pop-snap things that kids throw at the sidewalk on 4th of July...that way when the missile explosion went and the ground shook - these things went off - taking out the poles.
Really quite simple.

Really? Got any evidence? Or can you explain why all the supposed FBI guys in on seizing the tapes have not come forward and told their shocking story and orders? Perhaps you can tell us where the REAL plane, crew and passengers went? How it flew out of Washington DC off radar and unseen by human eyes? What secret place it landed at? Who guarded the crew and passengers? How they got body parts and pieces with valid DNA signatures to the crash scene with in a couple hours of the attack? Why no one saw anyone seeding the crash site with plane wreckage, body parts etc etc?

Perhaps you can explain what kind of missile makes the type of damage seen at the Pentagon? And leaves no evidence of its existence? Perhaps you can explain where the phantom missile was fired from? How many people it would take to fake a REAL airliner crash kidnap the crew, passengers and the HUGE ASS aircraft, sneak plane parts into the pentagon with body parts and DNA samples all with in 2 hours of the attack? I can go on and on with why your bullshit is just that moronic paranoid BULLSHIT.

i dont remember where i saw it, but i believe there were something over 100 various security camera tapes that were confiscated by the FBI

Wow...divecon...I have to say I'm surprised.

I mean, what are there--something like 75 billion conspiracy sites? You mean to tell me that not one of these world renowned researchers who have these sites, not one of the learned professional researchers here, not one of the experts on these sites has ever compiled a list?

Gee, next you're going to be telling me that eots isn't really that smart? Miller seems sooooooo intelligent <sarcasm>

They were rigged.
Really quite simple.

Really? Got any evidence? Or can you explain why all the supposed FBI guys in on seizing the tapes have not come forward and told their shocking story and orders? Perhaps you can tell us where the REAL plane, crew and passengers went? How it flew out of Washington DC off radar and unseen by human eyes? What secret place it landed at? Who guarded the crew and passengers? How they got body parts and pieces with valid DNA signatures to the crash scene with in a couple hours of the attack? Why no one saw anyone seeding the crash site with plane wreckage, body parts etc etc?

Perhaps you can explain what kind of missile makes the type of damage seen at the Pentagon? And leaves no evidence of its existence? Perhaps you can explain where the phantom missile was fired from? How many people it would take to fake a REAL airliner crash kidnap the crew, passengers and the HUGE ASS aircraft, sneak plane parts into the pentagon with body parts and DNA samples all with in 2 hours of the attack? I can go on and on with why your bullshit is just that moronic paranoid BULLSHIT.

Whoa Gunny,

I think he was kidding.

At least I hope so.

Forum List

Back