What happened to the illegal immigration issue?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
It's not like the economic "bailout" or our occupation of Iraq is slowing down the flood of illegals across our southern border, so why is there no mention of this by either Obama or McCain? Is it because neither of them give a shit?

Hispanics overwhelmingly turned against the GOP. That's one reason the GOP is headed for virtual political extinction.

The GOP had to shut their fucking mouths about it.

We haven't shut our fucking mouths about it.
Why do you think California is out begging for 7 Billion dollars?

• Banned
the conservatives your buddy said had to shut "their fucking mouths" that's we..

I haven't heard one word out of McCain or Palin about it. Not even an acknowledgement. Of course I haven't heard anything for Obama and Biden either, but I expect that from them.

I haven't heard one word out of McCain or Palin about it. Not even an acknowledgement. Of course I haven't heard anything for Obama and Biden either, but I expect that from them.

could be it's a hot button issue, ya think?

They are ignoring it and hoping it will just disappear. Moderators are to afraid to even bring it up.

Forum List

Back