What happened to the Firearms Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cereal_killer

Where did ya put the boom boom bangity bang forum??
Good question. Looking into it
It went into Other along with the Motocycle and Automotive sub-forums.
Right, but the sections were shut down.

All I am at liberty to say at this point is that the sections will no longer be present on the forums. I'm just as disappointed as everyone. No it has nothing to do with the topic of firearms, censorship or anti 2A advertisers.

cereal_killer

All I am at liberty to say at this point is that the sections will no longer be present on the forums. I'm just as disappointed as everyone. No it has nothing to do with the topic of firearms, censorship or anti 2A advertisers.
Suuuure..... CENSORSHIP!!! CENSORSHIP!!!

Did that come across radical enough? I can work on it some more if ya want. :dunno:

:D

cereal_killer

It just seemed odd to have forums disappear without any word. I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't think to look in the Other forum.

And there are forums with far less traffic that are still going. The Podcast Pit has gone a month without a post. Some others have been a week or more.

cereal_killer

So what happened? Did Valarie Jarrett call and say that her pansy-ass boss was offended by the conversations? Just who the hell are we trying to appease here?

Fire Arms is a perfectly legitimate topic and forum section name.

Has USMB gone all politically correct? Are you getting rid of any reference to the things that rednecks like...guns, cars. motorcycles?

What the fuck?

I would seriously like to know the so-called LOGIC behind these changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back