What Happened To The Big Romney Three Chanel Rebuttle?

I think he took time off because of the mass murder in Colorado if that's okay with you asswipe.

Obama has cut to the quick of what it means to be an American for many working people around me.

We know it was a good thought but see now there is not enough horsepower and too many words.

Romney is the best choice for the next 4 years out of the two.

I so wish Obama would have taken this toward self-accountability with an obligation to common, societal good.

He really could have moved this nation forward.

Obama has cut to the quick of what it means to be an American for many working people around me.

We know it was a good thought but see now there is not enough horsepower and too many words.

Romney is the best choice for the next 4 years out of the two.

I so wish Obama would have taken this toward self-accountability with an obligation to common, societal good.

He really could have moved this nation forward.

What a bizarre post.

The health care mandate is personal responsibility.

Haven't heard a thing about it. Wasn't it supposed to be today?

You Romney guys following this?

Some people got shot......you know, dead, sorry if it it crimped your romney hate fest ........I know life sux eh?those bastards dieing so u can't get ur drink on and rant:mad:

What happened to Obama's planned events today? Do you think that a mass murder just might take precedence over politics?

Some people got shot......you know, dead, sorry if it it crimped your romney hate fest ........I know life sux eh?those bastards dieing so u can't get ur drink on and rant:mad:

Diaper Boy doesn't get out much... You have to remember, he spends much of his time in his workshop...

Inventionarium.jpg

Diaper Boy doesn't get out much... You have to remember, he spends much of his time in his workshop...

Inventionarium.jpg

Clever. As much as I think you are a waste of oxygen I do have to give you credit for your photoshop skills. It's too bad you waste that talent on a stupid political messageboard obssessing on me. You are still a faggot. Carry on.

Forum List

Back