What happened to the 400,000 jobs Pelosi promised us after Obamacare passed?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDtkG6afBc"]YouTube - CNN: Pelosi to Wolf Blitzer: I promise no pork in the stimulus[/ame]

Back in February 2010, Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi promised the American people that approximately 400,000 jobs would be created due to the passage of the healthcare bill.
Remember Pelosi promised this:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi at the health summit: “It’s about jobs. In it’s life, it [the health bill] will create 4 million jobs — 400,000 jobs almost immediately.”
Well, it’s almost November and the economy still hasn’t gotten any better and we have no evidence of those jobs being created. I can only assume that she didn’t mean this either:

What Happened to the 400,000 Jobs Pelosi Promised after Healthcare ‘Reform’ Passed? - Big Government

Democrats? LYING? Lying to further their agenda?????? :eek::eek:

NO WAY!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Of course, yes way! It's all that Democrats know how to do when it comes to their agenda?

And while unemployment hovers around 10%, how many long memories will we carry to the polls in November? ;)

YouTube - CNN: Pelosi to Wolf Blitzer: I promise no pork in the stimulus

Back in February 2010, Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi promised the American people that approximately 400,000 jobs would be created due to the passage of the healthcare bill.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi at the health summit: “It’s about jobs. In it’s life, it [the health bill] will create 4 million jobs — 400,000 jobs almost immediately.”
Well, it’s almost November and the economy still hasn’t gotten any better and we have no evidence of those jobs being created. I can only assume that she didn’t mean this either:

What Happened to the 400,000 Jobs Pelosi Promised after Healthcare ‘Reform’ Passed? - Big Government

Of course, yes way! It's all that Democrats know how to do when it comes to their agenda?

And while unemployment hovers around 10%, how many long memories will we carry to the polls in November? ;)

They are hiding behind that "no higher than 8% unemployment" we were promised by her boss if the stimulus were passed.

I think most of those jobs will be Govt jobs.

Jobs payed for with taxpayer dollars.

You know. All the new bureaus and panels to handle the mountains of red tape and paperwork so we can all have HC.

I wonder how many of those 400,000 jobs will be saved or created??? LOL

YouTube - CNN: Pelosi to Wolf Blitzer: I promise no pork in the stimulus

Yeah, that'd be more-like-it.....NO! way.

You expected Republicans to allow ALL the perks to happen (for Americans), IMMEDIATELY??!!!

:eusa_eh:

Please. Where's the fun, for "conservatives", if they can't watch a few (of those) people die, before full-implementation?​

Did she say when they would be created?

With politicians always pay attentiion to what they do not say.

Forum List

Back