What happened to "preaching the word"?

YouTube - [Breaking News] - Pastor Cancels Quran Burning Event - Reports

Seriously how does burning Korans bring people to Yeshua?

YouTube - Hagee - False Teaching on Messiah

So if Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is not the MESSIAH, who is? This prophet that the evangelical church follows now is preaching an anti-christ message.

YouTube - "Pay Tithes or get SHOT!"--Creflo Dollar

Self-explanitory.

YouTube - You Call This the Gospel?

YouTube - Paula White radio excerpt - Talks About Divorce audio only

Why does the church have high profile divorces?

YouTube - Prophetess Juanita Bynum Attack / Assault, Paula White Divor

WHY IS THIS MAN STILL PREACHING?

YouTube - Ted Haggard Admits Everything to Oprah

REALLY THOUGH?!!:lol::lol:

What happened to the days of AA Allen and the Tent Revival preachers, the fire and brimestone Holiness preachers with standards and convictions? The type of church that made you feel bad about EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DID, but it made you better and closer to God because you feared and respected him?

Why on Earth do all these preachers seem to want to be seen on the news or on a reality show rather then do their jobs?

You forgot one on that list. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - God Damn America - Obama's Spiritual Mentor / Pastor[/ame]

Very true.

YouTube - [Breaking News] - Pastor Cancels Quran Burning Event - Reports

Seriously how does burning Korans bring people to Yeshua?

YouTube - Hagee - False Teaching on Messiah

So if Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is not the MESSIAH, who is? This prophet that the evangelical church follows now is preaching an anti-christ message.

YouTube - "Pay Tithes or get SHOT!"--Creflo Dollar

Self-explanitory.

YouTube - You Call This the Gospel?

YouTube - Paula White radio excerpt - Talks About Divorce audio only

Why does the church have high profile divorces?

YouTube - Prophetess Juanita Bynum Attack / Assault, Paula White Divor

WHY IS THIS MAN STILL PREACHING?

YouTube - Ted Haggard Admits Everything to Oprah

REALLY THOUGH?!!:lol::lol:

What happened to the days of AA Allen and the Tent Revival preachers, the fire and brimestone Holiness preachers with standards and convictions? The type of church that made you feel bad about EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DID, but it made you better and closer to God because you feared and respected him?

Why on Earth do all these preachers seem to want to be seen on the news or on a reality show rather then do their jobs?

Pays more.

Does Hagee preach on anything except defending Israel?

Yes, but if you rely on the media you will only get cherry picked portions of things they want to give you.

I catch some of Hagee on a local religious tv station. I have not caught him not talking about Israel yet.

It depends. Are you saying that he mentions Israel during his sermon or that his speech is specifically about Israel. If you are talking about the former, that would be because it is not to hard to talk about Israel alot if you are reading the Bible. ;)

I have listened to him every once in a while and to me I get about 60% to 40%.

Forum List

Back