What Happened To Poor Conservatives Of America?liberals - Evil,islamists - Evil,russians - Evil,immi

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
What happened to poor conservatives of America?
- Liberals - evil
- Islamists - evil
- Russians - evil
- Immigrants - evil
- Nazis - evil
- Anti Israel - evil
Pro gun - good.

What happened to poor conservatives of America?
- Liberals - evil
- Islamists - evil
- Russians - evil
- Immigrants - evil
- Nazis - evil
- Anti Israel - evil
Pro gun - good.

Straw man argument.

Liberals........The Road to Hell is paved with good intensions.
Islamists........You must live under a rock if you haven't seen the barbaric acts of Radical Islam
Russians.......Putin wants a return to the power of the USSR...Cold War revisted.
Immigrants........Are trying to escape the poverty and violence south of our borders. We can't afford the Millions crossing over and
need to enforce our immigration laws the same as the rest of the world does now.
Nazis.........Pure Fing Evil. You bet.
Anti Israel..........the Propaganda arm of the Islamist, whose purpose is the death of Israel.

Pro Gun..........Damn skippy.

The problem is that they have very strong feelings about what is evil but it is so subjective that the same standards of evilness do not apply across all situations. For example, some innocent kids got killed in an attack - that's bad, but they were Muslims in Gaza-well that's different, bombs away.

Also, conservatism is impossible without an external enemy to threaten us and an internal enemy to undermine us, the same formula that has worked for generations to keep people scared and easily led is still as effective as ever,

Also, conservatism is impossible without an external enemy to threaten us and an internal enemy to undermine us, the same formula that has worked for generations to keep people scared and easily led is still as effective as ever,
I have found that you can scare yourself more easily than someone else can...Since I don't listen to folks and let it grow...

I have found that you can scare yourself more easily than someone else can...Since I don't listen to folks and let it grow...
I simply do not listen to people who tell me how to feel. Practically all conservative articles tell the reader how to feel about an issue in the first couple of sentences.

Earth to Moon....negative contact...earth out.

I simply do not listen to people who tell me how to feel. Practically all conservative articles tell the reader how to feel about an issue in the first couple of sentences.
feelings are everything to LIBTARDS.

I don't listen to either, they all seem the need to deceive...

Earth to Moon....negative contact...earth out.
Transformer is out, will be back...

Picture of DelTexass on a gruff day...
images

Picture of DelTexass on a gruff day...
images
That's what five of your posts will do to a guy.

Forum List

Back