What Happened to Iraq's WMD?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
I notice you conveniently forgot to mention AntiWar.Com is run by CONSERVATIVES.

And I sincerely doubt that the Randolph Bourne Institute is staffed by the GOP as well. So, why don't you get your facts straight before you open your blowhole?

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
And I sincerely doubt that the Randolph Bourne Institute is staffed by the GOP as well. So, why don't you get your facts straight before you open your blowhole?

Hey I just noticed your siggy, thats one of the greatest friggin movies ever! Skin that smokewagon!

Originally posted by OCA
Sad but hey its war, shit happens. Can't fight war worrying about every single citizen in the country. Political correctness has no place on the battlefield Jethro.

As long as we agree that purposefully killing civilians is purposefully killing civilians, I will accept that sometimes purposefully killing civilians is justified.

I have plenty of credentials, including 10 years in the army doing counterterrorism. As for wasting my time, I'm on my break.

Do I need to run all my opinions concerning terrorism by you first before I'm allowed to have them?

COuld have fooled me, since they all hate George Bush. Once again,my expert opinion is you're better off shutting up and making us wonder if you're a moron, instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

Not surprising considering most pale-conservatives do hate George Bush. But then you wouldn't know that, you're blind to true conservatism which has as one of its tenants "mind your own damn business"

I aplogize, I wasn't aware you had to be staffed by the GOP to be considered conservative. You might want to inform NewGuy, the Constitutional Party guy, that he is really a liberal, along with the Lbertarian Party and former members of the Reform Party. I'm sure they'd be surprised to find out.

Forum List

Back