What happened to Decker?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The apologetic "Obama supporter" who posted doom and gloom about O's chances of a second term. I basically I told him he sounded like a Willard plant. Since he has disappeared, I guess he was.

Desperation at its Best...

You'll notice quite a few of the radical right wing trolls have vanished since the election, not that anyone's complaining :up:

It's amazing how much this site calmed down after the election. There was hysteria on these boards leading up to the election. That's one of the main reasons I joined in the beginning was just the sheer number of whacked out motherfuckers going nuts and predicting victory.

It's amazing how much this site calmed down after the election. There was hysteria on these boards leading up to the election. That's one of the main reasons I joined in the beginning was just the sheer number of whacked out motherfuckers going nuts and predicting victory.

Same reason I joined. :beer:

Funny how Nov. 6th was a cyber holocaust for the conservatives. A lot of them didn't make it to Nov. 7th. ( :lol: )

I have noticed a few that barely comment, or just dont see them at all. Im sure if Romney had won, it would be the same.. Libs rushing to the grocery store and shit

Funny how Nov. 6th was a cyber holocaust for the conservatives. A lot of them didn't make it to Nov. 7th. ( :lol: )

I have noticed a few that barely comment, or just dont see them at all. Im sure if Romney had won, it would be the same.. Libs rushing to the grocery store and shit

Oh totally, if Romney had won Obama supporters would be throwing themselves off that internet cliff as well. It's just interesting to watch the change and how many people had to shut the fuck up the day after. A lot of the more intense annoying ones disappeared as well. Warrior102 has gone MIA as well.

Oh totally, if Romney had won Obama supporters would be throwing themselves off that internet cliff as well. It's just interesting to watch the change and how many people had to shut the fuck up the day after. A lot of the more intense annoying ones disappeared as well. Warrior102 has gone MIA as well.

Warrior is back trolling. Many others aren't even posting, but keep sending me neg rep like the children they are for posts that show Obama in a positive light :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back