What happened to Biden's head?

It started in Rio. They needed a way to keep track of all the people who were really, really naughty during Carnival, at least that's what my Uncles told me when I lived down there a long time ago.

Sorry. As much as I like that pic, it has to go. Our nudity rule is pretty lax here, but that just barely steps over the line. CW

0203270455085.jpg

Sorry. That better?

Yep. That one will ride.

PatekPhilippe said:
It's funny how the liberals would bitch up a huge storm if anyone else besides one of them came out with some sort of religious symbol on their person to do a news conference.....
The silence from them on this is deafening.

I think you're right on that one. He should have washed it off or skipped that photo op.

The priest thought it was Ass Wednesday and gave Joe a big old forehead full . . . so no one missed it.

I smile at the thought of a Priest smiling benignly and saying to old Joe "Remember man that thou art dust, and to the dust thou shalt return", and kinda hope the Priest winked and whispered 'Soon'. :lol::lol::lol:

Although in seriousness, how the hell any Democrat can be a Catholic is simply beyond me. How the hell Biden reconciles his faith with the president's stance on late term abortion is just hypocritical beyond measure. I'll let God judge him.

i'll remind you that our first AND ONLY Catholic president was a DEMOCRAT.

And he was smart enough to know that whatever he believed in his personal religion wasn't intended to be imposed on the people he governed.

I find it amazing that any politician thinks they have the right to shove their religion down our throats.

Although in seriousness, how the hell any Democrat can be a Catholic is simply beyond me. How the hell Biden reconciles his faith with the president's stance on late term abortion is just hypocritical beyond measure. I'll let God judge him.

Too late, you already did.

The priest thought it was Ass Wednesday and gave Joe a big old forehead full . . . so no one missed it.

I smile at the thought of a Priest smiling benignly and saying to old Joe "Remember man that thou art dust, and to the dust thou shalt return", and kinda hope the Priest winked and whispered 'Soon'. :lol::lol::lol:

Obama's position on late term abortion is another issue that was grossly exaggerated by the right wing media during the campaign. Obama said he supported late-term abortions if there is a “strict, well-defined exception for the health of the mother.”

i'll remind you that our first AND ONLY Catholic president was a DEMOCRAT.

And he was smart enough to know that whatever he believed in his personal religion wasn't intended to be imposed on the people he governed.

I find it amazing that any politician thinks they have the right to shove their religion down our throats.

Or restrict and mock the religious practices of non-Christian American citizens.

Forum List

Back