What happened to Biden's head?

I saw him on the news today and he has a big mark on his forehead. What happened?
Did they have to change the tape?
Did he fall down the stairs?
Does anyone know?

He was cleaning out the woodstove and forgot to wash his face this AM.

I liked Dennis Miller's explanation that Obama puts his cig butts out on Joe's forehead.

could be right

bidenashwednesday2.jpg

Barry uses Biden's head as an ashtray to put out butts in an emergency.

Joe doesn't mind, its not as if anything is going on up there.

Ol'BO Barry boiking hopey changey emptied his hash pipe on biden's forehead.

does not look so clean and articulate now, huh?

yarg yuck yuck. christ, liberas are fucking hippogriffs.

It started in Rio. They needed a way to keep track of all the people who were really, really naughty during Carnival, at least that's what my Uncles told me when I lived down there a long time ago.

Sorry. As much as I like that pic, it has to go. Our nudity rule is pretty lax here, but that just barely steps over the line. CW

0203270455085.jpg

Sorry. That better?

Last edited:
I saw him on the news today and he has a big mark on his forehead. What happened?
Does anyone know?

Mark of Cain, perhaps?

Ya'll have had fun at the expense of Biden here. Congrats on your Karma moments, in retaliation for all the jokes about Bush's bruises after he fell off his Segway.

bush_segway_4.jpg

_40185629_pretzel_b203_ap.jpg

Does anyone know?

Mark of Cain, perhaps?

Ya'll have had fun at the expense of Biden here. Congrats on your Karma moments, in retaliation for all the jokes about Bush's bruises after he fell off his Segway.

bush_segway_4.jpg

_40185629_pretzel_b203_ap.jpg

I think Bush forgot to charge the batteries on that thing.

It's funny how the liberals would bitch up a huge storm if anyone else besides one of them came out with some sort of religious symbol on their person to do a news conference.....
The silence from them on this is deafening.

The priest thought it was Ass Wednesday and gave Joe a big old forehead full . . . so no one missed it.

I smile at the thought of a Priest smiling benignly and saying to old Joe "Remember man that thou art dust, and to the dust thou shalt return", and kinda hope the Priest winked and whispered 'Soon'. :lol::lol::lol:

Although in seriousness, how the hell any Democrat can be a Catholic is simply beyond me. How the hell Biden reconciles his faith with the president's stance on late term abortion is just hypocritical beyond measure. I'll let God judge him.

Forum List

Back