What happened to America?

\What happened to America?

In the 19 years of my existence I would agree with anyone that said I know little or nothing about America before 2005, when I was 15. But things I can perceive are good intentions, of which are lacking in the America I know. Talking and even looking at pictures I see and hear about a United America, filled with civility and kinship. But what did it in? Was it the fear tactics used by the infamous ‘Bush Administration’ or was it the dwindled economy?
From there let’s talk more on civility. Civility as many of you may know basically means that you show a form of politeness to your fellow people, however, it seems we’ve lost that all together in America as the homeless man on a cold New York corner could probably tell you. What happened to the mantras “together we stand united we fall” or “one for all, all for one,” both of which have been forgotten.
Popular on the agenda of the world, and democrats right now is the idea of Universal Health care. In my opinion what is wrong with it? It has worked in literally all industrialized countries, with the exception of course of the United States. It is time for many Americans to open their eyes and see the greater picture. I will leave you with a simple mantra that in my opinion is the new craze, “alone we stand, divided we fall.” Choke on that.
What happened to America? The desire by many for ochlocracy, and their ignorance as to why it's not a good idea. Those who designed the Constitution were wise enough to design protection of the minority from the majority.

Simpler than that. The strong TOOK America. The weak have ever since tried to feel guilty about it and have legislated the strong into impotence. The little faggots refuse to realize without us, their pussy asses wouldn't exist.

Wherever the strong venture, the pansies follow just as soon as they are sure the strong have the wolves in control. Then, the diipshits try to discard us.

I'd LOVE to be a bird in a tree watching all these pussies cowtowing to Islam to save their worthless lives when all they really have to do is quit selling the strong down the literalist, relativist river and their retarded asses would be protected. Not because we believe in their stupid ideals, but because we haven't forgoten where we came from nor the ideals that created our nation to begin with.

Any more pansy-assed MFers got some stupid ass shit to whine, or what?:eusa_eh:

Trillions in debt,

spending billions a week on a fake war it can't win,

gangs and drugs rule the cities,

1 out of 2 children born to single unwed mothers,

almost two million aborted babies per year,

homo marriages destroying the family,

1 out of 4 teenagers has an STD,

millions of illegal alliens flooding across out borders,

almost 10% unemployment and growing,

billions of our money "given" to jewish bankers and their finincal institutions,

Need I continue? :cool:

Last edited:
Trillions in debt,

billions of our money "given" to jewish bankers and their finincal institutions,

Since you point out these things. What would you personally suggest to remedy this situations you say are taking the country down? Should we just give ourselves over to Osama and his crew or type?

Trillions in debt,

Since you point out these things. What would you personally suggest to remedy this situations you say are taking the country down? Should we just give ourselves over to Osama and his crew or type?
Obama is NOT the messiah

It's going to take someone FAR more powerful than him to straighten this mess out.

Trillions in debt,

Obama is NOT the messiah

It's going to take someone FAR more powerful than him to straighten this mess out.
No doubt. I think a lot of what you listed as current problems falls under the personal responsibility section.

\What happened to America?

In the 19 years of my existence I would agree with anyone that said I know little or nothing about America before 2005, when I was 15. But things I can perceive are good intentions, of which are lacking in the America I know. Talking and even looking at pictures I see and hear about a United America, filled with civility and kinship. But what did it in? Was it the fear tactics used by the infamous ‘Bush Administration’ or was it the dwindled economy?
From there let’s talk more on civility. Civility as many of you may know basically means that you show a form of politeness to your fellow people, however, it seems we’ve lost that all together in America as the homeless man on a cold New York corner could probably tell you. What happened to the mantras “together we stand united we fall” or “one for all, all for one,” both of which have been forgotten.
Popular on the agenda of the world, and democrats right now is the idea of Universal Health care. In my opinion what is wrong with it? It has worked in literally all industrialized countries, with the exception of course of the United States. It is time for many Americans to open their eyes and see the greater picture. I will leave you with a simple mantra that in my opinion is the new craze, “alone we stand, divided we fall.” Choke on that.
What happened to America? The desire by many for ochlocracy, and their ignorance as to why it's not a good idea. Those who designed the Constitution were wise enough to design protection of the minority from the majority.

Simpler than that. The strong TOOK America. The weak have ever since tried to feel guilty about it and have legislated the strong into impotence. The little faggots refuse to realize without us, their pussy asses wouldn't exist.

Wherever the strong venture, the pansies follow just as soon as they are sure the strong have the wolves in control. Then, the diipshits try to discard us.

I'd LOVE to be a bird in a tree watching all these pussies cowtowing to Islam to save their worthless lives when all they really have to do is quit selling the strong down the literalist, relativist river and their retarded asses would be protected. Not because we believe in their stupid ideals, but because we haven't forgoten where we came from nor the ideals that created our nation to begin with.

Any more pansy-assed MFers got some stupid ass shit to whine, or what?:eusa_eh:
Good point. The weak have done a decent job enforcing mediocrity. Spines are needed again. Fuck 'em is right.

America is basically a disfunctional nation that is on the verge of collaspe

I ain't about to collapse, troll. Go fuck yourself.
The infrastructure is practically about to collapse, the president [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY"]bows to foreign kings[/ame] like a subject thereof, the American dollar is losing its value, the federation of States envisioned in the Constitution is no longer a reality, we fail to enforce out borders...

Not all collapses happen quickly. There is a precedent for this.

Trillions in debt,

I never thought I'd say 'Sunni has a point'

Trillions in debt,

Decentralize the energy grid, per my plan. Invest 12% of the federal budget in repairing, rebuilding, and upgrading our infrastructure, build the damned border fence and make sure ICE has all the men they need, use tarriffs and my Import Quality Assurance Plan (discussed in the past) to make imports safer while also making outsourcing less appealing, audit the fed and require regular reports much like Ron Paul has suggested, pressure legisltors to close the loopholes that abuse the 14th Amendment to allow anchor babies, charge the leaders of sanctuary cities with any and all applicable crimes for helping and supporting illegal entrants, order a panel of experts to see how we can restructure our military deployments for maximum efficiency, put an end to no-bid contracts, allow people to opt of of Social Security (which, being a Ponzi Scheme is illegal to begin with), put pressure on the Department of Education to raise testing requirements and pressure local authorities to fire teachers who don't perform....

UOTE=WillowTree;1516479]typical dumocrat,, first sentence attack bush second sentence as for civillity. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't know how they grow em so dumb,,[/QUOTE]

I'm actually registered republican, and have several members of my family participating in tea parties, and to say i was grown so dumb would to be criticizing your own beliefs considering most of my family are Republicans. I was making a simple post about how I and the rest of the world sees America.

I will stand by my "attacks" on Bush, and yes I would LOVE to see civility in America once again. We are the strongest country in the world yet we're so divided. Why? There are really, quite honestly more important things going on in the world right now than immature arguments and fanatical "tea parties." Get back to work and support the economy.

Anyways, there is no need for you lol to the 4th power, what you say is the least bit funny and I agree mystic, I have proved my point. Also to say I am a terrorist is a BIT OF A LEAP.

Forum List

Back