What happened on 2-1-04?

HGROKIT

May 22, 2004
Federal Way WA, USA
The statistics on the bottom of the USMB Forums page state that the most users on at one time was 207 on the refereced date.

Question is, what significant event happend that day to cause all those users to be on at once?

Lol Kit I asked that before! Jimmy had a partner I guess named Creek who used to go around to various sites and "advertise" USMB. Don't exactly know what it was that he did to get that many people here that day but suffice it to say it must have been "interesting" :p:

Originally posted by OCA
Lol Kit I asked that before! Jimmy had a partner I guess named Creek who used to go around to various sites and "advertise" USMB. Don't exactly know what it was that he did to get that many people here that day but suffice it to say it must have been "interesting" :p:

OK -I did a quick google and here is a link I found that show various events of that day -

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/news/2004/0204.html

I am guessing it was the Super Bowl. Probably allot of gnashing of teeth in Carolina Ville that day I would imagine.

:D

Actually I think Creek posted some links to the Adults Only Forum... of course, then they all saw the "fatties" that are posted there and left. We added 24 members that week, 5 of which have posted more than 10 times, and two of which were banned.

I bet I know what THEY were doing when they saw the fatties.......

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Actually I think Creek posted some links to the Adults Only Forum... of course, then they all saw the "fatties" that are posted there and left. We added 24 members that week, 5 of which have posted more than 10 times, and two of which were banned.

Bunch of perverts huh? Kathianne keeps telling me about the place where the fatties are but they are not to be found. it's ok, I don't want to go there because it would probably cause me to gnash my teeth. :D

Forum List

Back