What happened on 06-05-2005?

nt250

Jun 2, 2006
Most users ever online was 541, 06-05-2005 at 04:26 PM.

541? That's a lot. Did something happen that day?

Nothing that I can remember. I always noticed it because it's the birthday of both a friend of mine and of my cousin's little boy. I'm pretty sure that's not why. I guess just a swarm of people flollowoing a link somewhere? Maybe?

My sister used to do a little 'free advertising' for me which would generally bring many users at once, but she was already gone from here by that date. Since I doubt we really ever had that many at once, it might have been a glitch with AOL users. If an AOL user right clicks on a link within the board and opens something on another page, then it opens it with a different IP address and therefore is seen as another user. The record is closer to 200 real users at once.

Yeah the record is closer to 200 although the exact number escapes me now, that friend of yours Jimmy who helped start up the board with you, his nic escapes me now also, was doing some advertising for our adult section I believe and we got like 200 degenerates :mm:

Yeah the record is closer to 200 although the exact number escapes me now, that friend of yours Jimmy who helped start up the board with you, his nic escapes me now also, was doing some advertising for our adult section I believe and we got like 200 degenerates :mm:

You have an adult section?

Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.

My last board didn't have view counts, or who is online, or post counts. But it got taken over by a bunch of liberal weenies and they started banning anybody who got an abuse report.

This board is nice. Nice format. Decent posters. And your moderators seem very reasonable. Of course, I don't think I've pissed any of them off too much. Yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back