What happened Obama?

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:rolleyes: I think he fell of the train of logic and know how, and folks are catching the next train to reality.What i thought was going to happen, when he got my vote:cuckoo:,isn't what i see now, despite his time in office, he is moving in the opposite direction of what he promised he'd do, Now!!! What? I do believe i was an idiot to even think this would even work out.Well,Nobody is perfect, i know i am not.:(

What happened? He's realized that once you get the job, it requires more than a well read teleprompter, and that the American people aren't quite as stupid as his arrogant ass gives them credit for. That's what happened.

:rolleyes: I think he fell of the train of logic and know how, and folks are catching the next train to reality.What i thought was going to happen, when he got my vote:cuckoo:,isn't what i see now, despite his time in office, he is moving in the opposite direction of what he promised he'd do, Now!!! What? I do believe i was an idiot to even think this would even work out.Well,Nobody is perfect, i know i am not.:(

The left and the MSM sold the American people a "bag of goods" called Papa Obama and Hope and Change

Just about every promise candidate Obama made he broke. The latest whopper was sayin that CSPAN would televise the committee meetings on healthcare to negotiate the UHC Bill w/o the big money players, like the dems always charged the GOP with. Remember all the bullshit about the Energy Bill and the left went crazy about who wrote it? Well the energy prices were fine for the Bush years, watch what happens to energy prices during the Obama years, especially if C+T passes.

I don't know for sure what happened to Obama but I think it goes something like this: He was just plowing along being a typical Democrat politician and suddenly he ran out of lies that people would believe. It was down hill from there.

He was a bloody fantastic salesman, wasn't he? Don't feel bad . . . you are part of a huge group of folks who are having buyer's remorse.

He was a bloody fantastic salesman, wasn't he? Don't feel bad . . . you are part of a huge group of folks who are having buyer's remorse.

I dont know about buyers remorse considering their other option was seemingly out of touch and admittedly subpar on economic issues (Father Time) and a Ditzy Bitch or how huge that group actually is. The only apparent thing is that the USA had major problems 11 almost 12 months ago and there are still problems today.

Pretty much everything Obama has pushed for was what he campaigned on... but alot of that has failed pretty bad.

Forum List

Back