What happends when...

But wait, Nostrodamus predicted WWIII

(and lets not forget the Anti-Christ with Middle Eastern Ties)

hmmmmmmmmm

Hey GiGi, at least you are up front about Calling Obama the Anti-Christ, and I think this is the best argument I have seen that Obama may, in fact, be the Anti-Christ. Sure didn't turn out to be Sadam, I remember everyone talking about that in 1990.

the USA doesn't declare itself bankrupt.

The world market that buys our bonds does that...by not buying them, and crashing the NPVs of the existing ones.

Hey GiGi, at least you are up front about Calling Obama the Anti-Christ, and I think this is the best argument I have seen that Obama may, in fact, be the Anti-Christ. Sure didn't turn out to be Sadam, I remember everyone talking about that in 1990.

I had to laugh the other day when I read someone trying to convince the people that Obama was the Anti-Christ because Nostradamus named the Anti-Christ Mabus and if you put Obama and Bush together....and look in the middle you get MABUS lol like this obaMABUSh

kind of like when after 9/11 everyone was twisting dollar bills into shapes and showing me the crash of the planes into the towers....

Nah, I don't believe Obama is the Anti-Christ....

I do believe he has ties to the same criminals that are running the country now...and the only change we will see....was the same agenda put in motion since Bush Sr. took office and started pushing NWO. That's as far as my conspiracy theories go. That's enough though to put me in Tin Foil Hat mode, no?
Hey, I got neg-repped and called a racist by some chick who couldn't laugh at a Chappel skit.

Why bother declaring bankruptcy when you have carte blanche to print infinite paper, and the military prowess to enforce its hegemony?

Forum List

Back