What happen to the democracy in Egypt?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Where are the protester's who were protesting Mubarak?

The Egyptian military has been using a banned chemical agent to deal with hundreds of thousands of protesters, according to several news sources.

At least 23 Egyptians have died and more than 1,700 have succumbed to a lethal gas military forces have been using during the past three days in clashes in and around Cairo's Tahrir Square.

The International Business Times reports that demonstrators have been struck with "dangerous levels of CR gas over the past two days of protests" and Australia's The Age said Wednesday that the canisters are marked "Made in the USA."

Egyptian Military Using Nerve Gas on Protesters

The Egyptian military has been using a banned chemical agent to deal with hundreds of thousands of protesters, according to several news sources.

At least 23 Egyptians have died and more than 1,700 have succumbed to a lethal gas military forces have been using during the past three days in clashes in and around Cairo's Tahrir Square.

The International Business Times reports that demonstrators have been struck with "dangerous levels of CR gas over the past two days of protests" and Australia's The Age said Wednesday that the canisters are marked "Made in the USA."

This is Ron Pauls policys in action. Leave everyone alone and return to our hunter gatherer ways.

This is Ron Pauls policys in action. Leave everyone alone and return to our hunter gatherer ways.

But thats what happens when you do obama's policy of kicking out stable government you get unstable government. and more killings than you had before.

I think once elections are held that the Muslim Brotherhood will end up with a big say in whatever new Govt ends up running Egypt.

The military is running the show right now but once elections are held that will all change.

I wonder if we will continue to send 1.2 billioin to the military in Egypt once the Brotherhood is running the show??

Seriously doubt it.

I think once elections are held that the Muslim Brotherhood will end up with a big say in whatever new Govt ends up running Egypt.

The military is running the show right now but once elections are held that will all change.

I wonder if we will continue to send 1.2 billioin to the military in Egypt once the Brotherhood is running the show??

Seriously doubt it.

What if the military doesn't allow this to happen?

It appears that this is a change in dictatorship. It will be interesting to see the results of the elections, if they ever occur.

Seriously doubt it.

Take out the "What if." Replace "doesn't" with won't, "this" with elections and replace the "?" with a "!." and you have your answer.

The military won't allow elections to happen!

Seriously doubt it.

Take out the "What if." Replace "doesn't" with won't, "this" with elections and replace the "?" with a "!." and you have your answer.

The military won't allow elections to happen!

For a dictator Mubarak was a good one I can't remember the last time he used gas on his people. Not to say dictators are good but he hadn't killed in mass groups of people nor did he use gas to stop the protest to have him removed. Some times change isn't so good. obama and Egypt have proven that to be true.

Mubarak will be a pussy cat compared to wheoever rises up and takes power in that country, theres alot of house cleaning that needs to be done over there and the Egyptians are not going to like it one bit.

Voter suppression.

Pepper spray.

Violence.

Corporations are people.

Why don't right wingers ask what happened to Democracy in the US? I guess it's different when you're against it.

Voter suppression.

Pepper spray.

Violence.

Corporations are people.

Why don't right wingers ask what happened to Democracy in the US? I guess it's different when you're against it.

Is harassment of the private sector a protected right of the first amendment?

It appears that this is a change in dictatorship. It will be interesting to see the results of the elections, if they ever occur.
I don't recall the last time Mubarak massed killed his people. This is the worse kind of dictatorship

I don't recall the last time Mubarak massed killed his people. This is the worse kind of dictatorship
The problem with a benevolent dictator is that his successor is likely to be another dictator who may or may not be benevolent.

The problem with a benevolent dictator is that his successor is likely to be another dictator who may or may not be benevolent.

You are correct maybe obama should have supported Mubarak a little more.

Forum List

Back