What group helped Obama the most? Proof - Press/MSM

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When you consider that this year almost 10% of voters made up their minds just days before casting their ballots, and that those voters broke heavily for Obama, you can see how the media's last-minute love bombs helped push Obama over the finish line.
How The Mainstream Press Helped Obama Over The Finish Line - Investors.com

$idate_Coverage_the_Last_Week_of_the_Campaign.png

Yup.

The thing is..the shit coming out of Romney's mouth was pretty negative. From the Republican Primaries, to the campaign to the 47% remark on through the Benghazi remark.

The Media just had to show up.

Romney and the GOP did the rest.

:clap:

Yup.

The thing is..the shit coming out of Romney's mouth was pretty negative. From the Republican Primaries, to the campaign to the 47% remark on through the Benghazi remark.

The Media just had to show up.

Romney and the GOP did the rest.

:clap:

Well let's see the SHIT coming out of Obama's mouth!!! Where were these negative stories???
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —" YET his brother lives in a $12 hut!
WHERE WERE THE STORIES by the MSM about that SHIT???

"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half " AND YET INSTEAD of CUTTING HE INCREASED by 1,000% the deficit!
WHERE WERE THE STORIES BY THE MSM ABOUT THAT SHIT???

"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor. I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."
"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
Not Found | McKinsey & Company

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 —
with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017

57 states, you didnt build that etc nothing was reported. I admit the repubs didnt help, but the media is biased as fuck. If you say other wide your a damn fool

Well let's see the SHIT coming out of Obama's mouth!!! Where were these negative stories???
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —" YET his brother lives in a $12 hut!

yet his brother signed a 500,000 dollar contract on making his book into a movie.

NOT ONE MSM outlet provided the same DEPTH of negative coverage about $12 hut versus 47 %!
Searching the NEWS segment of Google here are the stories regarding:

"obama's brother lives in a hut" - 10 results After nearly 7 years !
"romney 47 percent" About 34,400 results in less then 2 months!

WHERE WAS THE MSM covering THAT SHIT????

344,000% MORE stories about Romney 47 percent then Obama's brother lives in a hut"

WHERE WERE THE STORIES about Obama's brother as compared to the 34,400 regarding Romney's 47%???

yet his brother signed a 500,000 dollar contract on making his book into a movie.

Please Provide the proof that happened!
Because the producer of 2016 gave the hut brother $1,000 for Medical bills after Obama had the chance to help!!!
Dinesh D’Souza Says He Paid Hospital Bill for Obama’s Half-Brother George Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com

THERE IS MY f...king PROOF!! WHERE IS THE SHIT regarding his brother getting $500K?

You lost. The American voter chose to re-elect our President. Get over it. Face the fact that most Americans are not as stupid as you are.

When you consider that this year almost 10% of voters made up their minds just days before casting their ballots, and that those voters broke heavily for Obama, you can see how the media's last-minute love bombs helped push Obama over the finish line.
How The Mainstream Press Helped Obama Over The Finish Line - Investors.com

View attachment 22745

Again, it would have been really hard not to do mostly positive stuff on Obama the last week of the campaign, he really shined in teh wake of Sandy. Even Chris Christie said so.

Compared to Bush and his handling of Katrina.

New Topics

Forum List

Back