"What goes around comes around" spoken by Kavanaugh

What goes around comes around.

And he attacked Clinton over a BJ.

Hilarious!

So how does it feel to be a supporter of the people who destroyed Christina Blassey Ford's life just to buy themselves a little more time leading up to the mid terms, R-Derp? It must be hard to wash the stink of that kind of sleazy behavior off of yourself!

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus".

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::bsflag::1peleas: :bsflag::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

CRY US A BUCKET OF TEARS, Cantaloupe. I'm starting a countdown now to the number of days until Kavanaugh is confirmed. I figure between the 10th and 12th. Just close enough to the election for you leftards to be able to smell the election AND the Supreme Court sliding out of your grip. Then the best part happens, the payback. The surprise Trump has in store for all of you after he replaces Rosenstein with a new AG Lindsay Graham, and has Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in place. Hope you have a LOT of Vaseline.

Within two years the final ass-ramming begins when Trump gets to replace a THIRD SC Justice. Maybe Ginsberg will choke on a chicken bone.

Oh hell yeah, that Ginsberg thing has to be next. I have seen more life in cadavers that have been toe-tagged. You think you have seen a gnashing of teeth over this SCOTUS pick? Just wait until "its" replacement takes place.

RBG has lots of life left in her.

I wouldn't count too much on that. ITMT, here we have hacks like you denouncing Kavanaugh as unqualified and for his "temperament" and lack of "impartiality" which YOU created all the while you champion (as the Left always does) another person right under your nose who demonstrates being 10X worse. Ginsberg is solid gold to you but Kavanaugh not even qualified! :auiqs.jpg: Always amazing you worthless POSs how you wallow in hypocrisy throwing horsecrap at others all the while complaining something smells bad in the room!

2016-07-14-9ea8ffef.jpg

858f40538e57869d684f9d722f0d4cdc.jpg

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus".

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::bsflag::1peleas: :bsflag::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

CRY US A BUCKET OF TEARS, Cantaloupe. I'm starting a countdown now to the number of days until Kavanaugh is confirmed. I figure between the 10th and 12th. Just close enough to the election for you leftards to be able to smell the election AND the Supreme Court sliding out of your grip. Then the best part happens, the payback. The surprise Trump has in store for all of you after he replaces Rosenstein with a new AG Lindsay Graham, and has Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in place. Hope you have a LOT of Vaseline.

Within two years the final ass-ramming begins when Trump gets to replace a THIRD SC Justice. Maybe Ginsberg will choke on a chicken bone.

If he does he will be sorry that is all I can say.

Riiiiiight. SURE he will be. You keep sucking on that purple Koolaid. :auiqs.jpg:

He was pissed and rightfully so at you disgusting assholes

He made that plan as day.

Yeah, shitstain, you'd be pissed too if someone made fact less allegations trying to ruin your life. Stupid bitch

Was that because he was so fragile, sometimes in tears and then as nasty as can, argumentative and played the victim of Democrats and the Clintons? Hardly judge material.

Ford taps Obama, Clinton alum to navigate Senate hearing

Do you really think she go in naked to address 11 Gop geezers, not one woman, they had to hire a female sex prosecutor to question her. LOL. Meanwhile Kav is in the WH taking clues from Republicans and even Trump himself.

I think that with all the attorneys in this nation, it's telling that she had such partisan legal advice. Kavanaugh was alone at his table, but one of his attorneys was also a former Clinton attorney. Obviously, not a partisan of his side, your stupid comment about Trump and Republicans aside.

Forum List

Back