What God Says About Liberals

ConCrusher

Sep 7, 2015
What the Bible says about Liberals (and why Todd Akin should become one)

Congressmen Todd Akin (R-MO) recently said this about liberals:

At the heart of liberalism really is a hatred for God.
So I thought I'd check to see what the Bible says about them. Here's what I found.

michael-moore.jpg

1. God makes liberals fat.The liberal soul shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 11:25

2. And since being fat is is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14

limbaugh-catholic-capitalism_zps49fbaadd.jpg

3. Liberals are not lying, churlish, vile, villainous hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry. (Guess who that would be.)The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words. -- Isaiah 32:5-7

Doctor-Who-Robot-of-Sherwood-Robin-Hood-Merry-Men.jpeg

4. Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor. For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

pride-social-justice-progressive.jpg

5. And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8
God loves liberals. You CONS should become one. Then God would love you, too.

You are not a liberal.

You are a far left wing asshole.

You give liberals a bad name.

Cons are not what you called them. They have a different POV and focus than you.

So what ?

Must you perpetuate the stupidity of the far left (or the far right....not liberal or conservative...big difference) all the time ?

Todd Akin is not a true conservative.

Just like Al Gore is not a true liberal.

Anytime anyone undertakes to use the government to enforce their point of view....they are a fascist.

liberalism is based on the government reflecting the better nature of Christianity even if many do not acknowledge it.

So I thought I'd check to see what the Bible says about them. Here's what I found.

michael-moore.jpg

2. And since being fat is is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14

3. Liberals are not lying, churlish, vile, villainous hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry. (Guess who that would be.)The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words. -- Isaiah 32:5-7

4. Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor. For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

5. And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8

michael-moore.jpg

Back atcha, Libby.
1DbTCrE.gif

liberalism is based on the government reflecting the better nature of Christianity even if many do not acknowledge it.

Horsecrap.

Only the far left wants to use the government to enforce "the better nature of Christianity" which is a total contradiction.

That isn't liberalism.

michael-moore.jpg

michael-moore.jpg

Back atcha, Libby.
1DbTCrE.gif

Please don't confuse liberals with far left morons.

You are not a liberal.

Cons are not what you called them. They have a different POV and focus than you.

So what ?

Must you perpetuate the stupidity of the far left (or the far right....not liberal or conservative...big difference) all the time ?

I've bee saying all along that I am not a liberal. CONtards here are calling me a liberal simply for pointing out their lies, immorality and hypocrisy.

In you gross stupidity you called me a left wing asshole and I have not given any indication of my political stripe. Pointing out the lies of CON scum is not evidence of one's politics.

There are conservatives but true conseratives are few and far between. In fact there is one true consservative running for president and none on you cons can name him. That's pretty pathetic but CONS are low information voter and that is another thing that makes CONS bad citizens.

They have no POV. They are merely Fox News parrots and they have the focus of a 7 yearold kid will ADD off his Ritilan.

I love beating up CONS!:whip:

You are not a liberal.

So what ?

I've bee saying all along that I am not a liberal. CONtards here are calling me a liberal simply for pointing out their lies, immorality and hypocrisy.

In you gross stupidity you called me a left wing asshole and I have not given any indication of my political stripe. Pointing out the lies of CON scum is not evidence of one's politics.

There are conservatives but true conseratives are few and far between. In fact there is one true consservative running for president and none on you cons can name him. That's pretty pathetic but CONS are low information voter and that is another thing that makes CONS bad citizens.

They have no POV. They are merely Fox News parrots and they have the focus of a 7 yearold kid will ADD off his Ritilan.

You are right, you are not a liberal.

Besides being a left wing dickweed, you are all about the hype and slush of today's media.

Fox gets to 3 million people at most. How many voted in the last election ?

michael-moore.jpg

michael-moore.jpg

Back atcha, Libby.
1DbTCrE.gif

Please don't confuse liberals with far left morons.

Please don't confuse CONS with Conservatives.

tumblr_lzejy6TFGj1qe0jrmo1_500.jpg

CON and God will send him to hell.

428133_10150579541101275_177486166274_9461081_963955984_n.jpg

Conservative.

You are not a liberal.

So what ?

Besides being a left wing dickweed, you are all about the hype and slush of today's media.

All you have are pathetic insults and lies. Typical.

Biblically speaking God loves liberals and liberalism. Republican Bible bangers give God a bad name. Hopefully one day he will smite them all.

I_7d5b87_524977.jpg

You are not a liberal.

So what ?

Biblically speaking God loves liberals and liberalism. Republican Bible bangers give God a bad name. Hopefully one day he will smite them all.

I_7d5b87_524977.jpg

Like you speak for anyone ?

Moron.

It calls itself concrusher. Mighty high opinion of itself.... Unless he looks like Michael Moore and intends to sit on someone.

What states have the most obese gluttons?

Red States Have More Fat People Than Blue States
Red State Obesity - The Centrist Word - WordPress.com
United States of Obesity - Why are Red States so much fatter than Blue States? (Updated)states-of-gop-obesi...Apr 25, 2012 - Study: Obesity adds $190 billion in health costs From Reuters: NEW ... United States of Obesity – Why are Red States so much fatter than Blue ...

BTW loser do you have a CONfederate flag bra for you man boobies?

One more thing, somebody ought to take the vile flag of yours and wipe their ass with it and then make you eat it?

Obesity+Levels+Red+States+vs.+Blue+States+Map.bmp

You are not a liberal.

So what ?

I_7d5b87_524977.jpg

Like you speak for anyone ?

Moron.

I'm kicking CON ass! Even their precious Bible has let them down. Liberals please God and CONS displease God.

CONS hate government and they hate the rule of law and that angers God.

10995441_10153052747016275_8983528431238991843_n.jpg

You CON bastards in your smugness have yourselves a one way ticket on the hell train. As you as you support lawless whores like Kim Davis and as you pass judgements on homosexuals and lesbians God looks at you and your hypocrisy and sees all your sucking up to him as filthy rags.

Here is more Biblical proof regarding the depraviity of CONS

romney-koch.jpg

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. -- Matthew 19:23-24, Mark 10:23-25

Matthew 7:18
- "A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit." ( Luke 6:43)

koch-brothers-own-america.jpg

John 3:20
- "For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed."

Forum List

Back