What God Said

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I was talking to God the other day and he said Americans should be taking care of the poor in his nation, instead of abandoning them. God said you are to take in a homeless family and share your wealth with them. I was surprised to hear him say that tithing was not enough in this cruel times, and people shouldn't have to suffer for the devil's handy work. So I thought I would pass that along as inspiration to do what God says to do, in order to have your crown in heaven.

I was talking to God the other day and he said Americans should be taking care of the poor in his nation, instead of abandoning them. God said you are to take in a homeless family and share your wealth with them. I was surprised to hear him say that tithing was not enough in this cruel times, and people shouldn't have to suffer for the devil's handy work. So I thought I would pass that along as inspiration to do what God says to do, in order to have your crown in heaven.

Get back to me when ya take a family in OK? :doubt:

God was with me the other day, fishing on Lake Carlisle. He didn't say anything all day, except for one time when he said, "Me Damn it, we should have gone to Lake Pontchartrain, the fuckin' fish are biting there".

I see no evidence of us abandoning the poor. I see quite a number of people stepping up actually.

God was with me the other day, fishing on Lake Carlisle. He didn't say anything all day, except for one time when he said, "Me Damn it, we should have gone to Lake Pontchartrain, the fuckin' fish are biting there".

That wasn't god, it was Charlie O'Reilly...but its an easy mistake to make :eusa_eh:

That wasn't god, it was Charlie O'Reilly...but its an easy mistake to make :eusa_eh:

Nope, it was definitely God. When we ran out of beer, he walked across the lake to get another 6-pack.

Thanks for the reminder, he does indeed let us know what choices he prefers we make. I shall heed it.

So how many have you taken in?

I see no evidence of us abandoning the poor. I see quite a number of people stepping up actually.

Really? Wanna explain the stopping of unemployment benefits, as well as the FACT that those in the top 2 percent of the income bracket made a PROFIT, while the rest of the country saw a decrease?

And then, wanna talk about the GOP telling everyone "tough, suck it up"?

Real Christian ideals from the party of family values.

(shudder) I think satan is happily turning down the sheets for some. I'm not trying to make fun of anything, I'm sreiously saddened by what I read sometimes, and I seriously think satan is so happy about the same posts.

Some people just don't understand how much satan hates humans and how he plots to destroy us, not with anything obvious, but trapping us with our own words.

Doesn't it bother you that you give him such victory? And seem to be dancing as you do?

Really? Because He told me you should be banned.

I recommend that you seek professional help before you start a cult and kill a bunch of idiots and yourself.

On second thought, don't bother.

First off, God is no longer giving personal 'revelation'. He speaks to us through His Word, the Bible as we study and pray for understanding.

Secondly, we are to do the good works because of the love we have to please the Lord, not for reward. If we are simply doing it for reward then it is out of greed that we do them, not love.

Also tithing, giving money to the churches (if this is what you mean by tithing), don't have to only be 'giving money'. It can also be giving your time or other things. If we only have a few min. per day for ourselves, give it to the Lord through prayer or studying, this is considered tithing. Or if you only have one day out of the week off or work, use it to help others in need, this is also considered tithing. You see, tithing is not only about money, it is about giving what you have to the Lord by doing what He ask of us to do. Not to mention you can also give your money strait to those who need it rather than to a church of which you don't know if your money will go to a Godly thing. Many Churches take the money for their own gain so when I give money it is to those I know need it rather than a church.

What an unusual thought in modern America, the land of freedumb and greedumb. My mom would take anyone in and did, or she would help in other ways. She was the last of a breed of humans who materialism has made extinct. Today she is too old, but gives to charities everywhere. The good Catholics of the past were really good in spite of other nuttiness. The number of children in poverty in America should make any American sad, but instead a meme that you pick your class persists and lives on in the minds of the 'contented' as Galbraith calls them. I'm hoping there is a heaven for the few good ones out there.....

Ammon Hennacy Page, christian anarchist, militant pacifist, from the Daily Bleed's Anarchist Encyclopedia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6nzLX9gF4[/ame]

Forum List

Back