What god has ordained

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED
God’s word say homosexuality is a sin worthy of death. Lord ordained that they who preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Lev 20:13.…If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death.
1 Cor 7;2.…But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
1 Cor. 6; 9-11...Do you know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of GOD?
Do not be deceived; Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers, nor men who have sex with men will inherit the kingdom of GOD. And that is what some of you were.

No man has the right to change what GOD has ordained. Obama need to say what he mean and mean what he say about gay marriage and take the consequences. GOD has not sanctioned gay marriage but all men are created equal and they should have all the civil rights as any other couple. Common law relationships are recognized and so should gay relationships and I do not believe it changes GOD’s law. No man has the right to legalize gay marriage because it is against GOD’s will.
We al know how GOD feel about homosexuality and it should not even be an issue to be voted on by federal or states.
We don’t add or take away from GOD’s word and GOD’s word do not change with the constitution. We have done enough to the Christian religion to make it invalid.

Does the constitution trump GOD’s word? Never.

It’s incomprehensive that Sharpton and Huckabee would both sanction gay marriage and both are ministers?

LilOlLady, please don't make it hard on our mods. Please post religion and ethics grievances in religion and ethics boards. ty.

WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED
God’s word say homosexuality is a sin worthy of death. Lord ordained that they who preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Lev 20:13.…If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death.
1 Cor 7;2.…But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
1 Cor. 6; 9-11...Do you know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of GOD?
Do not be deceived; Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers, nor men who have sex with men will inherit the kingdom of GOD. And that is what some of you were.

No man has the right to change what GOD has ordained. Obama need to say what he mean and mean what he say about gay marriage and take the consequences. GOD has not sanctioned gay marriage but all men are created equal and they should have all the civil rights as any other couple. Common law relationships are recognized and so should gay relationships and I do not believe it changes GOD’s law. No man has the right to legalize gay marriage because it is against GOD’s will.
We al know how GOD feel about homosexuality and it should not even be an issue to be voted on by federal or states.
We don’t add or take away from GOD’s word and GOD’s word do not change with the constitution. We have done enough to the Christian religion to make it invalid.

It’s incomprehensive that Sharpton and Huckabee would both sanction gay marriage and both are ministers?

I keep losing track. Is this the day that the OT is paid attention to?

WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED

So women who have sex with women are good to go? didn't see anything against that in there.

WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED

So women who have sex with women are good to go? didn't see anything against that in there.

We are God's Chosen. We don't get AIDS and other STDs as much and our sex isn't even yucky to others to imagine. Yep, we are GOD's Chosen.

It's not the role of government to enforce God's law.
God can handle that Himself.

By the way - you aren't wearing anything that mixes wool and linen are you? Eating any pork or shellfish? Don't want to be hypocritical about enforcing Mosiac Law do you?

WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED

I keep losing track. Is this the day that the OT is paid attention to?

Actually Corinthians is in the NT.....

WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED

We are God's Chosen. We don't get AIDS and other STDs as much and our sex isn't even yucky to others to imagine. Yep, we are GOD's Chosen.

Can't argue with you there, lesbian sex is fucking awesome.

WHAT GOD HAS ORDAINED

Just a quick question. Is America a theocracy now? Or do we as tax paying, law abiding citizens have the right to make our own choices and live our lives as we see fit? Did not God Almighty, in all of his infinite wisdom, give us free will? Who are you to take that free will away?

Seems like someone's trying to play God with a very limited set of resources.

All sin is death. No point focusing on just this one.

Excellent point sir. All sin is death and all sins can be forgiven. It's the repenting part that's a bitch though, wouldn't you say?

I can only speak for myself....but when I think or speak ill of another....I pray for forgiveness....the next step is repenting of that behavior.....which, if I am not mistaken....is to not commit that sin again.....that's just one of tens of examples where I fall short.

The way I see it is that if I have so much trouble with sinning....I have ZERO right to put the smackdown on someone else for their sins. Not saying that you necessarily do this...just pointing out my personal struggles and philosophy on judgmentalism.

Forum List

Back