What Gives You The Right.

Like I said, you can't wrap your brain around it. You don't even comprehend how limited your scope is.

Your childish insults and $4 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. You've got nothing, eh?

That's o.k., this conversation requires an open mind, or at least some flexibility, so very little is expected of you.

They aren't childish insults, it's just the truth.

It's further indication of your limited abilities that you don't realize that.

We are special just by the nature of our being. If you can't see the fact that we build, we produce art, we have altered the very atmosphere of the earth and traveled into space..and it is those things that prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that we are exceptional and of more value than the animals around us..then you're pathetic, small minded, and hopelessly narrow in your ability to conceive of anything and your overall approach towards life.

I suppose you might consider that an insult..but it's not exactly an insult if it's TRUE. It's just a fact.

And progressive nutjobs always want to call unfavorable facts by some other name.

It's not the truth, it's your opinion. You're opinion and $4 will get you a cup of coffee.

Now what? :dunno:

Of course it's the truth.

But you are incapable of seeing it. Your ability goes to a certain level...and there it ends. It ended quite a few steps below this entire conversation...

And I NEVER said that humans weren't special. Nor have I said humans have no value.

On the contrary, I've stated quite plainly that there is no power held on earth, including the power of life and death, that isn't held by humans.

Of course it's the truth.

But you are incapable of seeing it. Your ability goes to a certain level...and there it ends. It ended quite a few steps below this entire conversation...

You say 'potato', I say 'potato'....

Your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Give me some historic examples of intrinsic human value or rights that are, for lack of a better term, "God given", and we'll have a fact or two to discuss.

I get the feeling that those examples are going to be as hard pressed for you to come up with as were some examples of the 'best and most free societies the planet has ever known because they're Christian', that we're still waiting on.

There is no "proof" that we have God given, or any other, intrinsic rights.

It's simply a matter of us recognizing that we are special.

And we are.

And I NEVER said that humans weren't special. Nor have I said humans have no value.

On the contrary, I've stated quite plainly that there is no power held on earth, including the power of life and death, that isn't held by humans.

"Humans have great value as they provide some necessary proteins." - Hobbes
- "Calvin and Hobbes" (my bathroom reading) :)

There is no "proof" that we have God given, or any other, intrinsic rights.

It's simply a matter of us recognizing that we are special.

And we are.

Recognizing that we are special?

Sorry Kaiser Twit.....................you've shown that we aren't.

Glad that I'm not part of your own special brand of hate.

Forum List

Back