What Game are you playing now?

NFS Most Wanted -Sexy graphics!!!
FIFA 2006 WORLD CUP-GERMANY- Game OF the Year:beer:

Oh yeah ... also Super Mario:D

AksHay

Occasionally, Quake 4 online. I still think the best of the series is Quake 2. It does not look as good; it is just more fun to play.

Guitar Hero II......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun!:clap2:

john the fisherman is a nightmare

I've heard that's a fun one. I might have to give it a try sometime.

I just started Call of Duty 3 a couple of day ago. Only made it through one mission so far.

I've heard that's a fun one. I might have to give it a try sometime.

I just started Call of Duty 3 a couple of day ago. Only made it through one mission so far.

COD 3 was quite fun....play rainbow six vegas if you get a chance

1st season with NCAA Football 2007, I took UNC to the Orange Bowl - and lost big to Nebraska. Ended up ranked #19. Recruiting went well! In my second season, I'm 1-1, ranked #23 after beating Auburn and losing to Tennessee.

1st season with NCAA Football 2007, I took UNC to the Orange Bowl - and lost big to Nebraska. Ended up ranked #19. Recruiting went well! In my second season, I'm 1-1, ranked #23 after beating Auburn and losing to Tennessee.

i can not win a game.....get raosted every time.....i am just a retard on sports games

Nowdays i am trying to finish the game god of war and GTA San andreas of ps2 but i found these games too difficult for anyone to complete.
138l1103.jpg

Civ IV everything maxed on marathon. Civ II test of time. ADOM whenever I'm really bored, My first really good games were The old Avalon Hill and SPI military boardgames. Play almost nothing online. I don't have the time to spare.

Almost forgot I'm also playing Chess Titans on level 9. I'm winning about 80% against the computer. It really sucks bad at end games. It's far to willing to simplify when its in a bad position.

Last edited:
Civ IV everything maxed on marathon. Civ II test of time. ADOM whenever I'm really bored, My first really good games were The old Avalon Hill and SPI military boardgames. Play almost nothing online. I don't have the time to spare.

Almost forgot I'm also playing Chess Titans on level 9. I'm winning about 80% against the computer. It really sucks bad at end games. It's far to willing to simplify when its in a bad position.
Was playing Beyound the sword this weekend in fact.

Hasn't been a lot this year so far that has caught my eye game wise.

Was playing Second Sight but haven't finished; also playing Portal and got stuck on a level. Can't seem to go where I need to. Am currently obsessing on Pachesi (Hoyle's version of parchesi). Yes, simple . . . but addicting.

Forum List

Back